The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coca-Cola needs to RELAX

:D

How hard is it to choose a brand that you're being sponsored by?

I'm drinking a Coca-Cola right now.

Coca-Cola Zero sucks though - makes me sick after drinking it. But then again, I was running/exercising after drinking it - so that's probably why.

How hard is it to choose a brand that you're being sponsored by?

I'm drinking a Coca-Cola right now.

Coca-Cola Zero sucks though - makes me sick after drinking it. But then again, I was running/exercising after drinking it - so that's probably why.

True but even the organic brands found in most supermarkets use similar pesticides, foods as natural as peanuts contain flavour additives, most of what we've produced is unnatural as far as using human ingenuity to modify something to our own tastes, as long as it's not carcinogenic and drastically unhealthy (and if it is, with an appropriate warning) I don't see the problem. I'm personally aware that Coke is synthetic garbage but it goes better with rum than water.

True enough, it's hard to avoid it completely. But there's a difference between eating an apple that was sprayed with pesticides harmless to humans and which I can wash anyway, compared to chugging half a litre of water saturated with strange chemicals.

But I agree, I enjoy Coke (actually moreso Pepsi :P ) every now and then too. I'm not saying not to drink it, just to the original poster, don't be surprised when it makes you feel funny!

Do you remember Chara drinking a bottle of Coke on bench during the 2011 Playoffs? Gatorade (owned by Pespi) has a deal with the NHL and apparently the league had hush-hushly talked to him about drinking Coke. It's not the same as this situation though. Chara wasn't being paid by Pepsi. If I was being paid millions by Coke, I'd drink Coke. Coke tastes better anyway... Forgot both of them actually. PC Cola FTW!

Archived