The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks vs Bruins on list of year's top games

TowelPower12

That was a good game, but still, I was disappointed to see the response from some of our players.

-Henrik going back to the bench when Burrows was just jumped

-No one went after Marchand

-Bieksa acting like a Sedin

but some other parts in the game were fun to watch

-Hamhuis trying to pull off Lucic

-Ballard trolling Horton throughout the whole game (that high five was hilarious)

-Lapierre and Campbell fight, which showed the world that Campbell isn't tough... At all

-Bieksa hitting the glass

-Weise's uppercuts to Hortons head

-Schneider's save on Paille

-Hodgson's goal

-Canucks fans freaking out on the GDT

Overall was probably tied for 1st in my list of best Canucks games this year with the Detroit game where Burr broke the streak

Nope, hate to say it but John Garrett is just a homer and tries to defend the Canucks no matter what. Just watch the Rangers and Canucks brawl from a few years ago; there were 10 Rangers and 7 Canucks on the ice. Play was stopped already and Henrik was still on the ice, he had every right to stay on to defend Burr.

but this time Garrett has the rulebook on his side...

Lapierre was on the ice, replacing Henrik. Therefore, henrik is on the bench. And you'll get a penalty if you leave the bench to join a brawl.

and count the penalties that resulted from that brawl versus the rangers. Our captain didn't want to take a stupid penalty

i think what made this a great game, was the officiating. i am not usually a fan of the refs but this game would not have been possible without the bold stance the refs made.

both teams played hard. calls were made when penalties were deserved. not when game management dictated.

That was a good game, but still, I was disappointed to see the response from some of our players.

-Henrik going back to the bench when Burrows was just jumped

-No one went after Marchand

-Bieksa acting like a Sedin

but some other parts in the game were fun to watch

-Hamhuis trying to pull off Lucic

-Ballard trolling Horton throughout the whole game (that high five was hilarious)

-Lapierre and Campbell fight, which showed the world that Campbell isn't tough... At all

-Bieksa hitting the glass

-Weise's uppercuts to Hortons head

-Schneider's save on Paille

-Hodgson's goal

-Canucks fans freaking out on the GDT

Overall was probably tied for 1st in my list of best Canucks games this year with the Detroit game where Burr broke the streak

i think what made this a great game, was the officiating. i am not usually a fan of the refs but this game would not have been possible without the bold stance the refs made.

both teams played hard. calls were made when penalties were deserved. not when game management dictated.

Archived