The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bohemian Grove: Orgy of Power for Global Elite

key2thecup

You must have me confused with someone else. I do not have an experimental Icelandic musical group whose music is characterized by soft vocals, electronic glitch beats and effects, and a variety of traditional and unconventional instruments.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%BAm

And don't go straining your IQ now. We wouldn't want you to get a headache...or an aneurysm.

It's actually 'hairs' . Not hares.

And on a side issue, I have a dozen people PM me telling me that you putting up my private message between us was out of way out of line.

In all fairness, many of these were sympathetic to me, but even a few who did not agree with my views on faith still said it was a low act.

I wrote you that in a PM as a courtesy for you.I had tried to work with you. I had tried to give you positive feedback. You slapped me down for it. i stand behind my PM.

Your options were to reply, or ignore it.

The same courtesy everyone gives each other with private messages. Even in the most egregious case you had the third option of forwarding it to moderators.

And your defense of your actions read as narcissistic. The unilateral decision to decide which private messages you keep private and which ones you put up for everyone one to see. behind the senders back is a non starter.

Whatever low blow was the goal, the distrust earned by the action far outweighs it.

It was your decision., you have brought the mistrust on yourself.

You must have me confused with someone else. I do not have an experimental Icelandic musical group whose music is characterized by soft vocals, electronic glitch beats and effects, and a variety of traditional and unconventional instruments.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%BAm

And don't go straining your IQ now. We wouldn't want you to get a headache...or an aneurysm.

Archived