The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Proposal) Hawks-Flames

Pears

I think if Calgary is moving Kipper, they REALLY need a futures package.

Hammer and Bickel are decent pieces, but lets face it, without Kipper Calgary has no chance of contending for the playoffs, so Calgary will likely look for high draft picks/strong prospects. Not "prime aged" players like Hammer and Bickel.

Value is decent, overall not a bad idea.

If Calgary moves Kipper and Iggy anywhere it's a step in the right direction. Like Jaegs said they are far too stubborn and downright stupid.

As long as idiots in the Oil and Gas sector continue to support this crap there is no reason to change.

This could actually work. It's not so much a rebuild trade as a retool one. Calgary could go with a tandem of Crawford and Irving, and they add 2 decent pieces for a goalie that's on the downside of his career.

That said, I think IF Calgary were to trade Kipper, they would want at least one decent prospect coming back.

This could actually work. It's not so much a rebuild trade as a retool one. Calgary could go with a tandem of Crawford and Irving, and they add 2 decent pieces for a goalie that's on the downside of his career.

That said, I think IF Calgary were to trade Kipper, they would want at least one decent prospect coming back.

Archived