The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

what if for their next meeting Seattle goes to foxboro?

Doesn't change anything. I just want to see the Pats live.

And the last time Seattle played in Foxboro was in 1993. The last two meetings have been in Seattle so I think the next one might be in Seattle.. I dunno I'd rather go to Foxboro. I just want to see the pats live. I guess I'll ask my dad if he wants to go to Boston with me and watch a Pats game.

Doesn't change anything. I just want to see the Pats live.

And the last time Seattle played in Foxboro was in 1993. The last two meetings have been in Seattle so I think the next one might be in Seattle.. I dunno I'd rather go to Foxboro. I just want to see the pats live. I guess I'll ask my dad if he wants to go to Boston with me and watch a Pats game.

They re-did the cycle. I'm pretty sure the next time the AFC East and NFC West play (which will be in 2016) it should be in Foxboro.

I think the Broncos win was more of the epic fail of a game by Rivers. Manning played good but his receivers were outstanding. 4 picks in the 2nd half? Really Rivers? Were you watching Romo play?

Anyways this is turning into a very interesting NFL season as there will be alot of new teams in the playoffs and teams such as the Patriots and Packers will be fighting for play off spots to the very end.

If Edwards didn't push his guy away from him as he was going back for the ball, that wouldn't have been a TD. And yes I can blame the officials because the majority of the penalties on the Pats in the 2nd half were brutally weak. Nah you didn't outplay us. If you outplayed us, the score differential would've probably been more but its not.

Don't blame the officials when Brady threw 2 crucial interceptions and poor clock management. More excuses tho, makes you look good.

The Eagles are so freaking frustrating!!! Vick can't go a game without a turnover.

The d-line is supposed to be among the best in the league yet where is the pass rush? No sacks are you kidding me 3 straight weeks!!

At least dial up some more blitzes if the d-line can't get sacks. Someone needs to tell Castillo to blitz more.

Nnamdi is getting paid to be a top 5 corner in the NFL but he is playing only above average. Where is that lockdown corner? He looks like a shadow of his former self constantly getting beat.

Andy Reid better get his crap together. They are fortunate to be 3-3 right now heading into the bye.

If they don't make the playoffs this year his ass will be gone.

I hope they hire Jon Gruden and make him the new head coach and OC who will bring more balance to the offence. When will Reid learn to run the ball more?!

When Vick throws more than 35 times in a game it's a recipe for disaster.

They have to keep McCoy involved even if the run game isn't working they can still get him the ball as a receiver coming out of the backfield and get him in open space.

Edited by Terry Crews

Don't blame the officials when Brady threw 2 crucial interceptions and poor clock management. More excuses tho, makes you look good.

He is a Patriots fan. He can't help it <_<

Good second half by the Broncos but overall I am dissapointed with there performance. Gotta play a full 60 and they have been unable to do that thus far minus the Raiders game and honestly if you are not beating the Raiders by a lot you suck.

All the attention in the win will go to Manning but the defence came up big. Can it continue for the rest of the season? Heck no. Our defence sucks. But it does feel refreshing to see that the defence can be good when needed.

Bye week and then a match up with the Saints. Going to be a fun high scoring game

I'm not making excuses. Yeah Brady threw bad interceptions but it was more our secondary that couldn't close out the game. The officials just made it worse. Seriously, our secondary needs help.