The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

He and Eddy Lacy were amazing for Alabama, if you would have told me Eddy Lacy would be a greater runningback in the NFL than Richardson I would have laughed in your face.

Richardson kinda rose from a life in the gutter, he surely grew up and hung around some "Thugs"

I'm going to bet he got into

the wrong thing with his new fortune as many do.

If he could get his act together, he could be one of the best in football so I wouldn't count him out yet.

I'm not sure what that has to do with his slow lateral movement, not bursting through the gap or fighting for extra yards. It's not like those thugs are on the field under invisibility cloaks tugging on his jersey and making him slower.

Hmm, the reporter must've phrased the question wrong then, because he specifically said "the franchise's first home playoff win."

32 years for one playoff home win isn't much better anyways.

Considering the Seahawks made it to the Superbowl in 05 with home field throughout it's even more amazing that they were able to get there without winning a game. Also their first season was 76 so your math is off too.

Edited by JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo

Lol! Forgot to mention.

Driving to school this morning, listening to the team 1040, Jake and Pratt had Mitch Berger on and Berger picked SF to win in Seattle next week because Wilson has forgotten he's allowed to throw for over 120 yards in games and the 49ers offense is much, much more explosive.

Driving home from school this afternoon, Farhan was on the team 1040 with Taylor and B Mac. He also picked the 49ers to win in Seattle next week for the same reasons: Seattle's defense is 5 percent better than 49ers, but 49ers offense is 25 percent better than Seahawks.

All four (Pratt, Jake, Bmac, Taylor) were so shocked and angry, it was hilarious. All last week they were already planning the parade route and this week they were stunned that two of their regulars picked against their beloved Seahawks.

Mitch Berger has been picking against the Seahawks all year. He was dead wrong then too.

On a Seahawks- 49ers note..

http://tracking.si.com/2014/01/12/seahawks-will-not-sell-tickets-california/

What the Seahawks are doing is smart but also nicely fits with the douchy personality associated with the team

I just heard on the radio a little while ago that the Broncos have been doing this for a long time. Pot calling kettle douche much?

Listening to the 1040 people or analysts in general is pretty stupid IMO. They just yap their mouth and have no clue, it's a guess just like how we guess and choose. Don't find a anything special in "analysts" and never listen to them..

The problem is none of their hosts have an NFL background. There analysts such as Berger and Farhan do. IMO Farhan is the best NFL analyst on 1040. Ironic considering how much he and TSN love the CFL.

You are better off listening to NFL shows form the states. One that I listen to regularly is around the league podcast from some of the guys at the NFL Network

Two opposites for sure. Wilson is the good guy consummate pro. Kapernick is the bad ass party boy. The game will come down to how well Kapernick handles that crowd noise. Which they will probably be going for an all time record again.

Not to mention the fact if they can even contain Lynch and keep him under 100 yards while being able to run with Gore to take pressure off Kaepernick.

He will need more than these head phones to filter out the noise though lol.

49ers will be underdogs because Seattle is at home but still as Ric Flair says "to be the man you gotta beat the man."

Wooooo!!! Go 49ers

Plus I can't stand all the Seahawk fans in my ear and on the radio. Seems like everyone is jumping on the bandwagon because they are Vancouver's supposed "home team".

I don't play that way not in football, not in hockey I don't just cheer for a Canadian team because they are playing an American one even if they are in the finals.

Wanna see a Denver vs 49ers Superbowl. Either way though at the end of the day I just wanna see two hyper competitive games with the the two teams that survive when the dust settles having a chance to rest for the true big game.

I agree that the Super Bowl would not be to be able to match the hype of "championship weekend".

I'm not sure what that has to do with his slow lateral movement, not bursting through the gap or fighting for extra yards. It's not like those thugs are on the field under invisibility cloaks tugging on his jersey and making him slower.

He does have sex tape out that is being threatened to be leaked. I posted about this a while back.

However in terms of talent alone Eddie Lacy seems the best followed by Ingram and Richardson last in terms of Alabama rb's.

Speaking of Ingram will he finally take the #1 rb job? Still he has showed more than Richardson.

Edited by Chip Kelly

I doubt he does blow the night before games.

Even Marshawn Lynch is smart enough to get baked on Friday nights when out clubbing, not Saturday nights.

....... Or he is also an obnoxious Pats fan that couldn't stand the sight of Tom Lady's tears.

I just saw he wasn't at practice, I guess he is getting an excuse ready for after the big game.

In a bit of a shock to me the Titans hire Whisenhunt. Lions were said to be the favorite to land him, but it looks like the Titans got him. Excited to see what he can bring to the Titans next year.

Congats on that, I was sure hoping that Wisenhunt might decide to stay. He certainly helped our transformation this year, though he can be maddening at times as well. Like not going to the hurry up offense against Denver until the 4th, then proceed to move the ball at will ugghh. I'm just glad you guys weren't able steal Pags from us as well

....... Or he is also an obnoxious Pats fan that couldn't stand the sight of Tom Lady's tears.

I just saw he wasn't at practice, I guess he is getting an excuse ready for after the big game.

That hardly makes sense.... but cool. At least the other trolls that appear from time to time make it worth their while.

Yeah, he missed practice, was probably busy polishing his 3 rings while recovering from the flu.

That hardly makes sense.... but cool. At least the other trolls that appear from time to time make it worth their while.

Yeah, he missed practice, was probably busy polishing his 3 rings while recovering from the flu.

There are 3 types of Patriot fans.

1. Those who live near Boston

2. Those who are bandwagon jumpers

3. Those who have a strong sexual desire towards Tom Brady.

I hope to god you live in Boston.