The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

#EducateYourself #CantAppealLostDraftPicks

Never said we would get it back but I want it back the most out of everything

Please Makaveli you're going on and on about the same stuff (cheater, liar), just know that you no one will ever take that Superbowl back.

Edited by The Magician
  • Upvote 1

You started the superbowl thing. I was just replying to your getting back draft picks thing.

Yes just know that no matter what happens we won the Superbowl. Everything else is pointless at this point (especially since we've talked about this 50 times already this week).

Seattle would be the obvious choice given the proximity between Vancouver and Seattle.

Curious how you two came to be Patriots fans though. Might've happened during the early 2000s?

Pretty sure he's already explained his story over 1,000 times to previous haterz

Seattle would be the obvious choice given the proximity between Vancouver and Seattle.

Curious how you two came to be Patriots fans though. Might've happened during the early 2000s?

Happened prior to the 2000's, when I was conceived and birthed in eastern USA. Dual citizenship now living in BC.

If our CDC pub meet up ever happens, though it's been 3 years of talking about it, will be more than happy to show you the proof.

Happened prior to the 2000's, when I was conceived and birthed in eastern USA. Dual citizenship now living in BC.

If our CDC pub meet up ever happens, though it's been 3 years of talking about it, will be more than happy to show you the proof.

Along with my baseball bat

Lul jk :bigblush:

Edited by The Magician

Imagine if the punishment was doled out right after the actual incident. History would have been made, Seattle wins back to back.

Can I borrow your crystal ball rq I need lotto tickets

We can play what ifs until the end of time little sonny

Edited by The Magician

Your'e right. Breaking the rules should be referred to as good sportsmanship instead of cheating.

His agent is a moron. He's making himself look like a 9/11 conspiracy theorist with his ridiculous claims. What Brady needed was a PR guy to advise him. He shoud've admitted to what he did and the punishment would've been maybe a game or two.

Admitted what?

Again, there's no hard evidence that he did anything.

Why should he "plead guilty" if he isn't?

Myself, I've been a Pats fan as long as I've been a Canucks and Bombers fan - mid 70's.

Please Makaveli I never thought you could be the saltiest/most butt hurt person in here (it's like you've gone full 12 year old mode)

It's ok, there's always next year

The irony in this post is incredible. Seriously, you make it impossible to have a decent conversation on here anymore. I get you are defending your team but grow up a little.

• Upvote 2

Imagine if the punishment was doled out right after the actual incident. History would have been made, Seattle wins back to back.

That couldn't of really happened considering if they decided on a punishment right after the incident, there would've been no investigation, thus the only thing the punishment would've been based on would be the fact these balls had less than 12.5 psi but no one to blame it on or tie it to.

The irony in this post is incredible. Seriously, you make it impossible to have a decent conversation on here anymore. I get you are defending your team but grow up a little.

I don't even know who you are (other than I remember me calling you out a couple of times so I guess it makes sense)

I've been relatively good since my last ban and talk with modz actually

I agree with most that a suspension for Tom was warranted (even though there's no hard facts)

Come again Mr. Salt, it's impossible to converse with you blind haters that post the same garbage over and over again

EDIT: Thanks for popping in for your annual 1 post per month (that happens to target a Pats fan every time lulumad)

Edited by The Magician