The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Just now, Chip Kelly said:

Christine Michael is an idiot.

You can see why a WR plays RB Ahead of him.

He has been on 3 different teams for a reason.

Has talent in spurts but terribly inconsistent. 

Hasn't he just been on 2 teams? The Seahawks and now the Packers.. I liked him when he was in Seattle. He showed flashes of potential and hasn't panned out yet. Showed one of his inconsistencies right there now not kneeling it for good field position in the end zone for Rodgers to take over

1 minute ago, Beary Sweet said:

Hasn't he just been on 2 teams? The Seahawks and now the Packers.. I liked him when he was in Seattle. He showed flashes of potential and hasn't panned out yet. Showed one of his inconsistencies right there now not kneeling it for good field position in the end zone for Rodgers to take over

He was on the Cowboys before coming to Seattle

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Beary Sweet said:

He was with the Cowboys too actually very briefly.

For a guy desperate for a job next year sure not playing good.

5 minutes ago, Beary Sweet said:

I don't think he will ever own out. Doesn't seem to get was late for combine interviews. Down to last chance imo.

2 minutes ago, Neversummer said:

I sense another Rodgers hail mary coming! ... maybe not.   What's the matter ARod, can't heave it 80 yards?

Green Bay receivers especially Davante Adams getting blatantly held on every third play.

Cowboys trying to press and bring blitzes to disrupt the Packers timing.

Let's see what adjustments Green Bay makes after half time.