Sign in to follow this  
Tony Romo

NFL thread

Rate this topic

I'm going to sign up. I'm not sure if I can make it but I hope I can.

Edit: Never mind, it's full.

Edited by Bang Bang Boogie

I could increase it to 12 teams? But if we do 12 teams I don't know about starting 2 QBs since if every team starts 2 and carries 1 backup that's 36 QBs needed with only 32 starters. Thoughts?

Isn't tuesday the 4th when school starts up for everyone?

Not me. But If that's a problem for people then they need to speak up. Otherwise they will be auto-drafting.

10 years ago I didn't care about the NFL at all. The NHL lockout in '04 made me pay attention to the NFL. Time + fantasy football made me fall in love. Another NHL lockout and I'm pretty much fully converted.

• Upvote 1

Anyone else an Oakland fan here? What is the consensus opinion of the young QB Terrelle Pryor?

I'm not an Oakland fan but my opinion is that he has the potential to be like Cam Newton. They have similar builds and playing styles but I don't know if Pryor will have anywhere near the success of Newton.

Not me. But If that's a problem for people then they need to speak up. Otherwise they will be auto-drafting.

I personally would rather it on Monday night instead of the Tuesday, but if I'm the only one I'll figure something out. I have class at 630 tuesday night but I'll have my laptop with me, the only thing is the wifi likes to cut out whenever it pleases and it'll end up screwing me over

Mariani's leg injury was not a pretty sight to see. He will definitely be done for the year. Britt needs to get back ASAP.

I personally would rather it on Monday night instead of the Tuesday, but if I'm the only one I'll figure something out. I have class at 630 tuesday night but I'll have my laptop with me, the only thing is the wifi likes to cut out whenever it pleases and it'll end up screwing me over

Monday night isn't a problem for me. Most people should be back from their long weekends and such anyways right? Monday night at 7:30? If not chime up or I'm gonna make the change tomorrow morning

So we have 11 teams right now...1 more spot left!

Everyone ok with changing it from starting 2 QBs to 1? With 12 teams the QB depth is gonna get really thin

Draft set for Monday Sept 3 at 7:30pm

So we have 11 teams right now...1 more spot left!

Everyone ok with changing it from starting 2 QBs to 1? With 12 teams the QB depth is gonna get really thin

Draft set for Monday Sept 3 at 7:30pm

Yes please make it 1 QB...2 QB is fine in smaller leagues but from my experience doesn't work too well in leagues over 10 people.

Also Monday is fine for me...I'll be gone camping that weekend but should be back Monday afternoon. Plus it gives people time to set their rosters for Wednesday's kickoff in case they were autodrafted. Hope we get 1 more and make it a nice 12 person league ;)

Monday should be fine for me too. I may or may not be hungover, but at least if I am then it might give you guys a chance to win.

• Upvote 1

So it's confirmed, monday 7:30pm for draft?

Yup confirmed. Also changed to 1 QB

Still need 1 more if anyone is interested

Damn, Seahawks cut T.O.

Shame. You could tell he's still got it athletically, just needed to work on his hands (which were never really that good) but at least he has a chance to catch on somewhere else. Miami maybe?