The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Proof beyond a reasonable doubt is not needed for cheating violations in the NFL. Ready up on the policy. All of the stuff laid out in the Wells report is more than enough.

See now this is what I was talking about lol. Hater glasses block too much to be taken seriously in any case lol.

"I am very confident the Wells Report will be exposed as an incredibly frail exercise in fact-finding and logic." - Don Yee

Tom Brady's agent says QB will appeal: "The discipline is ridiculous and has no legitimate basis."

CEwsiEKUEAEMxTA.png

It's appeal time yay

Edited by The Magician

Said at the beginning a 1-2 game suspension would be fair. After the appeal, that's more probable than not what it'll be, so all is good. NFLPA is encouraging Kraft and Brady to request a neutral arbitrator. 1st round pick stings a bit, but the team is so young it shouldn't be a huge difference maker.

As for everyone posting the Sherman holding up the 4 picture, thanks for reminding me how much we beat Seattle in the Super Bowl by, I had forgotten so I appreciate it.

• Upvote 1

Said at the beginning a 1-2 game suspension would be fair. After the appeal, that's more probable than not what it'll be, so all is good. NFLPA is encouraging Kraft and Brady to request a neutral arbitrator. 1st round pick stings a bit, but the team is so young it shouldn't be a huge difference maker.

As for everyone posting the Sherman holding up the 4 picture, thanks for reminding me how much we beat Seattle in the Super Bowl by, I had forgotten so I appreciate it.

you forgot already? You watched the game yesterday?

I see what you did there :bigblush:

Brady's agent sounds pretty confident with a neutral arbitrator. All I want back is the 1st. Regardless of the suspension we'll still make playoffs.

Must say that I'm surprised by the hammer thrown down. That's a hefty punishment.

For those who are complaining about the punishment vs. the deed. I think Brady's deception and unwillingness to be transparent had something to do with it. But still, the punishment is a statement.

Brady's not doing any favours for his legacy. He may go down as the greatest QB in NFL history, but I doubt people will forget things like this. It's a shame because I heard about his training regimen and he is incredibly focused.

I think Pats deserve most of the blame. Especially their arrogant owner who demanded an apology earlier.

• Upvote 1

Goddell got what he wanted. Now all the talk will be on cheating instead of the drug and domestic violence issues that plague the league. Whatever. I am ready to see what Jimmy G. Can do. Watch the pats go 4-0, that would be the ultimate trolljob.

I don't think Tom would be the starter anymore if that happened. :lol:

Doubt it but that's a good way to rationalize. They just got hit with a hefty fine.

Contrary to popular belief, not all publicity is good publicity.

They've been airing on CNN a ton. TV and radio stations around the world, all over Twitter, Facebook, even Instagram. It's great publicity. $1 Million is nothing.

Edited by The Magician