The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

85+ yard penalty there by the Niners special teams, and neither of the people they blocked in the back would have tackled the returner.

Both of these head coaches will want to yell at their special teams during halftime. I don't think I've ever seen so many stupid special teams screw-ups even in terrible weather.

Edited by Mr. Ambien

Why were his receivers still running for the endzone well after they caught the ball? No one to lateral to?

Both teams' stupidity this half hurts my brain.

You don't lateral unless it's end of the game. Risking a lateral would be pretty dumb. Just a stat pad play.
  • Upvote 1

You don't lateral unless it's end of the game. Risking a lateral would be pretty dumb. Just a stat pad play.

100% correct, I wasn't thinking it through. Good post.

I think it's Trent Dilfer commentating. Dude's hella annoying. Sounds like he wants to give Kap a rub and tug...

lol

I came back to the thread to say something similar.

I was like, why is the colour commentary hyping Kap for.

He's more often a good player than a bad player, it's his clutch decision making that was the problem. If he corrects it, great, but it's fricken Game 1.

Edit: And there was the Kap I'm used to there on 3rd down.

Edited by Mr. Ambien

Worst thing ever when you forget to save lineup changes and it costs you the win

Carlos Hyde was beastin tho, drafted him highhhhh and at least gave me hope. Wish he coulda gotten an extra TD at the end there though.

All Peyton had to do was score more than 7 points for me and he couldn't