The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CFL/BC Lions Thread

Shift-4

Haha the Lions' D is so bad. Also can't wait for the day that Glenn never takes another snap for this team ever again.

The D is one of the best in the league and Glenn is third in the league in passing yards and was player of the week a few back,,I dont know what you want. I will say it does look like Skulsky is going to be handing out some free tickets..Lions not looking that great today.

What bugs me is Suitor his colour commentary is so biased I had to look and see if he was still wearing his Sask uniform,,,what a homer..everything Sask does is great...not much to say about the Leos,,he should move back there.

Edited by ShakyWalton
  • Upvote 1

The D is one of the best in the league and Glenn is third in the league in passing yards and was player of the week a few back,,I dont know what you want. I will say it does look like Skulsky is going to be handing out some free tickets..Lions not looking that great today.

What bugs me is Suitor his colour commentary is so biased I had to look and see if he was still wearing his Sask uniform,,,what a homer..everything Sask does is great...not much to say about the Leos,,he should move back there.

One good game for Glenn against a so-so Argonauts team doesn't mean he's turned it around.

One good game for Glenn against a so-so Argonauts team doesn't mean he's turned it around.

He has done what they brought him into do..keep the seat warm for Lulay..Lions have won 3 in row and he has played pretty well,,the picks are way down from the first 3 games...but Lulay will start the next game and you wont see much of Glenn for the rest of the season.

Running game never started working, Arceneaux didn't play well, defence was good but 16 points wasn't.

We got owned, it was embarrassing but the worst part was when our offense got out on the field and the building was loud that Lulay had trouble hearing anything.

Feeling pretty embarrassed and crappy about being a BC Lion fan right now.

Edited by Plum

Running game never started working, Arceneaux didn't play well, defence was good but 16 points wasn't.

We got owned, it was embarrassing but the worst part was when our offense got out on the field and the building was loud that Lulay had trouble hearing anything.

Feeling pretty embarrassed and crappy about being a BC Lion fan right now.

I'm hoping the Aquilinis and their giant pocket book buy the Leos. Mediocrity will not be tolerated. Edited by Tiger-Hearted