The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CBC released their schedule

canucklesmith

Cbc is awful. Mark Lee is the worst play by play announcer. How he got that job just amazes me. You got PJ Stock doesn't know jack all and that's surprising considering he is a former nhler. Don Cherry is over the hill and basically senile with all his wtf rants.

Jim Hughson is the biggest Canuck homer and his bias turns me off. Casey Campbell... ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Another awful hire.

TSN should show all the Canucks games. Love their coverage. They actually know their sh*t!

TSN>Sportnet>CBC

Kevin Weekes may be a likeable guy in person. But he goes speechless too often in key situations and glorious moments. Remember Alex Edler's end-to-end goal? All he could muster was... [silence] ho ho ho...wow....[more silence]...

have to agree with most. the less games broadcast by the cbc the better. personally i hate almost the whole team leading with Don the dinosaur and his hand puppet Ron (i use to be a ref)Mclean. 15 is even to many, but they know when the playoffs role around they won't be showing the leafs so.......

jimmy is the only bright spot.

Archived