The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Man kills Woman after She reveals She has HIV

nux4lyfe

Forgive my ignorance but I thought they could virtually cure HIV now.

I found this.

"At this moment - no. But with the right medication it can be supressed for quite some time. Supressed means that you still carry the virus, but you don't get sick from it or spread it. People being treated can lead relatively normal lives."

May be the Mother was in treatment and felt she was not contagious and so what they did was safe (but in such a casual relationship is it ever "safe")

There's not a single word about date rape in the article, so, in the same vein, maybe they were on the moon and she didn't think you could pass HIV on the moon but then they found out you can and he killed her for giving him moon AIDS?

The fact that he is so blaze about it is what's most concerning. If this had gone down as a crime of passion, where his anger about the situation went overboard, then it'd be one thing. Still not a good thing, he's still very much guilty of murder, but the fact that he's like 'bitch had it coming' makes me not care about what happens to him at all.

I'm in absolute shock that I'm hearing people defend the guy for stabbing her to death. An eye for an eye? Is that what you really want? He could have just as easily pressed charges on her and spared the kids of seeing her bloody stabbed corpse laying in the bathroom. They are certainly scarred for life now. She made a mistake or error in judgment or whatever you call it, but its not up to him to murder someone. This guy just took his life and made it much much worse. The only brightside for this man is no one will rape him in prison because he might have HIV.

He was accurate in stating the odds of contracting HIV after unprotected sex once are very low. The average according to a report in the Journal of medicine is a 1 in 900 chance for both sexes after one encounter. The chance for a man is much lower than a female though as he does not usually take any cuntaminated fluid internally.

The mans statement of "she killed me so I killed her" is typical of people with extremely limited understanding of the disease.

He was accurate in stating the odds of contracting HIV after unprotected sex once are very low. The average according to a report in the Journal of medicine is a 1 in 900 chance for both sexes after one encounter. The chance for a man is much lower than a female though as he does not usually take any cuntaminated fluid internally.

The mans statement of "she killed me so I killed her" is typical of people with extremely limited understanding of the disease.

Archived