The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Well I was partially right.

Sandow interfered but cost the wrong guy.

Oh well I hope they really push this Sandow/Rhodes feud. Sandow & Rhodes are both great.

Edit: the thing I didn't like about that though, is why not just give Rhodes the clean win? If your going to interfere, cost Rhodes the match, or else let Rhodes go clean, then it makes him look strong, and you can build up this feud as something good and something good around the world title. Oh well. Not a bad match, I enjoy the guys involved so it was decent.

Edited by Smashian Kassian

The storyline would be so much better if they just "let them go"

Barrett busted open, must have missed it.

I just have a hard time buying into Punk tough talk because its hard to envision him being able to hold his own with Lesnar, I thought Heyman was absolute gold, and I like that Punk put over Lesnar. Its definetly one of the bright spots of the show, and of the WWE right now though

That RVD match was so.. Meh.

Every WWE match seems the same, its just down, and slow, and holds.

That was a really good match.

Only thing I have to say about it is that I think they should have put over the Yes lock again IMO to make it seem like a real weapon heading into SS.

But its not a big deal, it was really good either way, both guys have a ton of talent, that match reminded me of the Roode/Aries match last week on DX.

Again Cena is trying to use Bryans popularity to put himself over.

The Cesaro match was good, the Ryback match was solid, wasn't as good as the Cesaro match but it was better than I was expecting from Ryback. Terrible botch at the end though. I think Bryan really made Ryback look good in that match, though Ryback wasn't terrible or anything.

I didn't see what was so great about Bryan but now I see. He's really talented, like Aries but just doesn't have the natural charisma or mic skill Aries has (IMO). Though he has connected with the fans and its great.

Overall, the show had a few good segments, alot of "meh"/alright segments, and some bad segments. Alot of the stuff just didn't interest me, though at the same time I didn't die of boredom.

About a 4.5/10 for me.