The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Anyways to get on to something we can discuss, I stopped watching after Ziggler jobbed to Husky as I said, and I don't plan on going back & checking what I missed.

But one of the things right away with tonight show that got if off on the wrong foot, is at the beginning it was Monday Night HHH again.

The show since Cena left has literally been more focused on HHH, by far, than it has the championship match between Orton & Bryan. Like not even close.

For example, what did tonight's opening segment have to do with building up the match on Sunday? Absolutely nothing. And this is one of the problem, cause it makes the belt seem secondary, and with there being no brand split, that has an effect on all the other belts, and lowers them aswell as we have seen.

And I thought the segment was going fine until HHH came out. I just wish they would go back to some basics right now cause there are alot of problems with the show IMO, get away from the politics crap, just build up the belts, and make new stars, then move forward with good cutting edge storylines. (when/if they come up with them)

Yeah, the focus was pretty much just on HHH and Edge, with Orton and Bryan just looking on. But they had a really good exchange. Awesome when Edge called HHH a dick.

Yeah, it had its good moments, Edge was good, HHH coming out & not letting Orton & Edge go at it kind of killed it for me.

I just think Orton/Bryan could be a very good match, but they haven't got behind it at all.

Oh well, I hope everyone who is a fan of it & the WWE is really enjoying it right now, I hope you all are enjoying it, more power too you, I could care less cause once hockey season starts I'm probably not going to watch anyways.

"Face" version of The Miz is 1000 times worse than Alberto Del Rio, who isn't anywhere as bad as people in this thread make him out to be.

Straight up. As a wrestling fan, there's no way you can't like the guy. And his accent is pretty funny.

Edited by marleau_12