The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Be interesting to see if someone "quits" and walks out on MVP's Stable since TNA likes copying WWE.

WWE and Evolution totally copied the special guest ring announcer/specialg guest time keeper/special guest enforcer thing from TNA & MVP's group.

WWE copies TNA, they just do it in a smart way, where they take it from shows taped well ahead of time so WWE fans will think TNA copied them when it was the other way around.

Everything in wrestling has pretty much been done before either way, in any company, there's not much innovation nowadays.

Edited by Smashian Kassian

TNA copies WWE again on Impact. Samoa Joe returns and said MVP didn't come through on what he promised Joe. Just lik how HHH never delivered on the promises to Batista.

Impact was awful, especially the ending with Dixie and MVP stables looking like they're going to feud against eachother. Two heel factions or Dixie's turning face.

TNA copies WWE again on Impact. Samoa Joe returns and said MVP didn't come through on what he promised Joe. Just lik how HHH never delivered on the promises to Batista.

Impact was awful, especially the ending with Dixie and MVP stables looking like they're going to feud against eachother. Two heel factions or Dixie's turning face.

Everybody copies everybody in wrestling.

• Upvote 1

Did Sandow pinch Stephanie's ass or something? What the hell are they doing with him?

While last night was funny it's embarrassing what they're doing to him. The usual "Creative has nothing" for Sandow, thus why he's been given this gimmick.

Edited by J529

would it be a wild guess that Rollins will be going back to the Shield once Batista comes back, with Rollins backstabbing Triple H and rejoining the Shield?

Batista likely returns as face and if Shield is still together when he returns good chance Batista/Shield vs. HHH, Orton, Rollins.

It's possible that Rollins joined to keep eye on Authority/Evolution. Afterfall, Rollins is The Architect and mastermind. Rollins did this on his own and didn't let Ambrose and Reigns in on it.

you're getting there. maybe have renee stand out like the moon, so she's not lost in the background and the moon isn't the focal point of attention25q4y6h.jpg

I tried that, but I didn't like it. :D

Maybe I could've fiddle around with the lighting a bit more, but I'm a very impatient man.

Edited by shiznak