The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Rumor is that Nikki vs. Brie at HIAC in HIAC match.

This is definitely among the strangest rumors of the year but it certainly within WWE to pull it off.

A rumor currently going around Reddit (starting from MetsFan4Ever) suggests that Nikki Bella and Brie Bella will face each other at WWE Hell In A Cell.....except they will face each other IN a Hell In A Cell match.

Regarding the actual Reddit poster MetsFan4Ever, he has previously been on track with insight into the WWE world mainly regarding CM Punk & AJ Lee's marriage and JTG's release from WWE. However, we all know WWE changes plans consistently and it would be wrong for us to take this as anything but a rumor.

you should know by now that wwe's in the twilight zone post summerslam - royal rumble =p

I'm a sucker for punishment I guess. Hoping one day I'll watch an ep that I enjoy.

I mean, did you see that UNREAL match between Bo Dallas and Mark Henry??? LEGENDARY! How the eff does Bo Dallas get TV time?

Lesnar not advertised for anymore WWE events.

As of this writing, Brock Lesnar is not being advertised for any upcoming pay-per-view or RAW events through the end of the year. In the past, Lesnar's other appearances were advertised several months in advanced. So far this year, the current WWE Champion has worked four pay-per-view events which is the most he has worked in a calendar year since returning to the company back in 2012. With no real program for him and his hefty price tag, it remains to be seen if Lesnar will defend the title before The Royal Rumble in January

Raw was just horrible on Monday, they had 3 separate diva matches in 1 night, 2 is normally the max, but 3 just goes to show they have nothing anymore.

What this company needs is competition again, because there is no competition they have nothing to worry about. and that's why we keep seeing the same old boring stuff all the time. With competition they will be forced to changed to become better, but until that happens things will just be the same from now on out.

Wyatts are splitting up. What is WWE thinking splitting up Shield and Wyatts in the same year. If Bray turns face, hopefully his character remains the same. Harper should be pushed as a monster heel.

- We noted before that it appeared WWE was giving Luke Harper a push after airing new vignettes from The Wyatt Family on RAW where Bray Wyatt "set Harper free."

Word from backstage at RAW is that the group will indeed be going their separate ways.

It is not confirmed that any of The Wyatt Family members will be getting a big push out of the split. The only thing confirmed is that Bray, Harper and Erick Rowan will be working apart soon, instead of together. There's also no word on which, if any, Wyatt Family member will be turning babyface but there's been speculation on Bray making a turn.

Orton is expected to turn face in 3-4 months just in time for WM season. The build has already started with tension Orton has with Authority for having to clean up Rollins' messes and protecting him. I wonder if someone turns heel and takes Orton's spot in Authority. Sheamus perhaps. There was talking awhile back about him joining Authority.

A Randy Orton face turn is expected for WrestleMania season. The latest edition of “Wrestling Observer Radio” shed light on when this turn is expected to take place, and just how Orton will transition from heel back to fan-favorite.

Orton is currently a key player in The Authority. While he has had his issues with Triple H and Stephanie over the years, and even during his time with their corporate faction as of late, Orton has continued to serve as the top main event talent associated with the “COO” and “co-owner of WWE.” It is his frustration with the group that will lead to his rebellion against The Authority in the next few months.

In three or four months, “The Viper” is expected to have had all he can handle of Triple H, Kane, Stephanie McMahon, Seth Rollins, and the newly appointed stooges Jamie Noble and Joey Mercury. Orton has consistently reminded Triple H that he has still yet to receive his rematch for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship after losing it to Daniel Bryn at WrestleMania XXX, which has led to some visible tension between the two men.

Orton is also bubbling with frustration in regards to Mr. Money in the Bank Seth Rollins, who keeps making messes that Kane and Orton are then delegated to cleaning up. All of this tension, all of this frustration is set to boil over for the Apex Predator around the 2015 “Royal Rumble” event, placing a babyface Orton behind the seat of an Anti-Authority vehicle on the “Road to WrestleMania.”

Jericho being advertised for European Tour. I didn't expect him back for several months. I wonder who he'll be feuding with in this run. Jericho and Christian should reunite as Vitamin C.

As noted earlier, Chris Jericho recently noted on his podcast that he might be back in the ring "maybe even sooner than you think." Apparently he wasn't kidding, as Jericho is now being advertised for several shows on the WWE overseas tour in November, including the Nov. 10th show in Bournemouth, England, the SmackDown taping in Liverpool, England on Nov. 11, and the Nov. 15 show in Frankfurt, Germany.