The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

^ goddamn the production value is so terrible... (talking about the first half, not the "security cam" footage). Do their crew not know how to light talent? Sooo blown out, and the audio is cringe worthy. I know they can afford a better crew, come on. If TNA wants to run with the big boys, gotta step that sh*t up.

Edited by awalk

^ goddamn the production value is so terrible... (talking about the first half, not the "security cam" footage). Do their crew not know how to light talent? Sooo blown out, and the audio is cringe worthy. I know they can afford a better crew, come on. If TNA wants to run with the big boys, gotta step that sh*t up.

Every backstage segment or skit like that I've seen by TNA has been so cringeworthy.

Just stick to the wrestling TNA please.

I think they do that on purpose. To make it seem "real"

Did Cena Specifically say that only one person can challenge him for the title at a time? I think it would be hilarious if the mega powers came out demanded a handicap match for the US title open challenge and ended up winning. Sandow> Cena.

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=vB9yVbTyD42HyASCwIPoBA&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DKuOEVbV70DU&ved=0CBwQtwIwAA&usg=AFQjCNEO7xMEXqaM_oFO0W_3qQmmg4Mejw&sig2=yHkBoj4IPmE_UiPz6RSG0w WWE won't let him have the spotlight.

I think they do that on purpose. To make it seem "real"

I understand what they are going for, but they did not achieve that. You can tell that it is lit with studio lights, and is lit very poorly. I am a part time filmmaker, and I'm not claiming to be a boss-filmmaker or over the top knowledgeable, but the studio lights they are using are completely blown out on the actor's faces. It looks like they just used the same wattage with the key and the fill, put the lights way too close, and didn't diffuse or use a ND filter in any way. It looks like hack work, and with the budget they have, they can do much much better.

WWE obviously has - likely - triple the budget TNA has on this...but, regardless, they set the standard. TNA can achieve a WWE look without some of the editing prowess, and they can do it on a smaller budget. It just takes having a production crew that can work well with less materials. I've seen low budget indie films shot to look "real" that look way better than that. Until they get their production up, TNA will struggle to connect with fans on TV, IMO

Edited by awalk

Did Cena Specifically say that only one person can challenge him for the title at a time? I think it would be hilarious if the mega powers came out demanded a handicap match for the US title open challenge and ended up winning. Sandow> Cena.

Cena would squash them and WWE would never have Cena drop the US Title to those comedy jobbers.

You do bring up a good point tho is NXT Open Challenge open to talent on the main roster? Must be since Ryder accepted it on SD.

What if Cena were to answer Owen's challenge and beat him for NXT Title. Remember on Raw Cena said he didn't deserve the title but he did earn and win it.

Edited by the last outlaw

I understand what they are going for, but they did not achieve that. You can tell that it is lit with studio lights, and is lit very poorly. I am a part time filmmaker, and I'm not claiming to be a boss-filmmaker or over the top knowledgeable, but the studio lights they are using are completely blown out on the actor's faces. It looks like they just used the same wattage with the key and the fill, put the lights way too close, and didn't diffuse or use a ND filter in any way. It looks like hack work, and with the budget they have, they can do much much better.

WWE obviously has - likely - triple the budget TNA has on this...but, regardless, they set the standard. TNA can achieve a WWE look without some of the editing prowess, and they can do it on a smaller budget. It just takes having a production crew that can work well with less materials. I've seen low budget indie films shot to look "real" that look way better than that. Until they get their production up, TNA will struggle to connect with fans on TV, IMO

Oh, I wasn't really trying to defend TNA. I think their backstage segments look awful too.

I just remembered reading something before saying that they filmed it like that on purpose to make it seem like it the wrestlers had no idea they were on camera

http://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?1059971-WWE-Match-Statistics-of-2015-%28Wins-Losses-Draws-Etc-%29

It's interesting to see which wrestlers get the most matches / wins. Brock Lesnar has the best schedule, what's up with Seth Rollins win loss record,Adam Rose gets beat alot, still not a fan of how many Kane and Big Show matches there are. In my opinion I'd like to see more Randy Orton, Bray Wyatt, and Neville. Oh and more focus on Divas matches and storyline.

I'm with you. His pointless rambling promos do absolutely nothing. The scary swap guy isn't working.

Sometimes senseless ramblings are a good thing. (Ex. Jake Roberts, Warrior, Macho Man)

Final 40 for Tough Enough have been revealed. 2 Canadians made the list.

Chelsea Green, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Zach Boss, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

Chelsea wrestles under the name Jaida in ECCW, don't know much about Zach Boss. Anyone heard of him?

CM Punk made a wrestling related tweet:

Coach ‏@CMPunk 4h4 hours ago

Coach retweeted Sara Conroy

Shout out to Edge for being the only guy not afraid to put over young talent at the time. (JBLtoo)

Coach added,

Sara Conroy @AJPUNKSTYLES

6 years ago today, @CMPunk cashed in his MITB on Edge to become the WWE World Heavyweight Champion! #ThankYouCMPunk

Final 40 for Tough Enough have been revealed. 2 Canadians made the list.

Chelsea Green, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Zach Boss, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

Chelsea wrestles under the name Jaida in ECCW, don't know much about Zach Boss. Anyone heard of him?

Chelsea Green portrayed Daniel Bryan's physiotherapist and claimed to have had affair with him on Raw back in 2015.

• Upvote 1