The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

New day sucked when they first got together but now that they're just having fun they're fantastic to watch. Xavier Woods and his trombone was the best part of raw. I couldn't stop laughing when big e whipped Kofi into the corner and xavier accompanied the move with trombone. When somebody inevitably destroys his trombone it is going to be a sad day.

I have no idea how they ever thought that the New Day would work as faces. Xavier, Kofi & Big E have turned New Day into one of the best things on Raw. The dancing, the clapping, the celebrations, the facial expressions, the effin trombone - all 3 of them are just on fire and they are having a blast with it. I honestly hope they keep them together for a long time because they are just pure money. Hell, they actually have a gimmick where I care about Kofi Kingston - that says a lot right there.

It would be really interesting if Hulk Hogan went to TNA, bring back the NWO, start a rival with WWE. I think it would be great for wrestling, wwe needs a good competition again, this could start it all over again... One can hope!

THE NWO has been played out to death. So has the whole invasion angle. The only thing I can see as a huger shakeup when it comes to wrestling is if Shane McMahon walked out as the new TNA owner or something.

Russo was talking about Hogan and Bischoff on his podcasts and mentioned Hogan blocked Bret from coming to TNA. Russo also revealed the plan for those ninja's kidnapping Samoa Joe.

I don't believe Bret would have ever went to TNA.

-It was Eric Bischoff's idea for ninjas to kidnap Samoa Joe. Bischoff wanted Superfly Jimmy Snuka to be the ringleader of the ninjas who kidnapped Samoa Joe, but couldn't get him so the story was scrapped. Samoa Joe has had heat with Russo since then for the idea, even though it was Bischoff's ideas. Russo said he thought the idea was awful.

-Vince Russo had serious talks with Bret Hart about coming to TNA in late 2009 just after Hogan and Bischoff had signed, and before Bret returned to WWE. Hulk Hogan used his creative control to block TNA from hiring Hart.

Speculation on Jeff Hardy returning to WWE. He only returns part-time along with Matt coming back too.

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter noted this week that one person within WWE says there have been a lot of Jeff Hardy mentions going around lately.

We noted recently how Hardy was one of the potential returns that WWE polled fans on. It's also worth noting that The Hardys were mentioned on RAW during the segment with Edge, Christian and The Dudley Boyz. It could be said that it would have been awkward for those two teams to talk about their history without mentioning The Hardys but that hasn't stopped WWE before.

It was also noted by The Observer that the public Hardy mentions were previously not encouraged in WWE. While Hardy is currently signed to TNA, it was speculated that a WWE return could happen as TNA needs to greatly reduce their costs due to the TV situation and the two highest paid performers are believed to be Hardy and Kurt Angle, who announced that he's taking time off and won't be re-signing at the end of this year.

Talk is Cena's next run with World Title will be sometime in 2016.

Regarding John Cena having another run with the WWE World Heavyweight Title, it likely won't happen until 2016 some time.

Before Sting vs. Seth Rollins was announced for WWE Night of Champions, there was some speculation that Cena could be going for both titles next Sunday.

It was noted by F4Wonline.com at the time that WWE's goal was reportedly to keep Cena from the title, have it eventually go to Roman Reigns and have other Superstars battle for it before Cena's shot comes back around.

Bayley/Sasha in a 30 minute Iron Woman Match. This could be match of the year, if not one of the greatest matches ever and greatest women's match of all-time. Look at that match they had in Brooklyn lets see what they do to top that.

Seriously?

Their first match was great, but I can probably name 5 or 10 better divas matches.