The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

- An estimated 200 fans attended Saturday's Global Force Wrestling live event at Ace's Ballpark in Reno, Nevada. Our correspondent noted that attendance was very disappointing and while the show was decent, they had mic issues all night.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
LOL! at 200 people, and whats with doing it in a ballpark?
Major fail!

Leave it to WWE to ruin a potential MOTY with a dusty finish.

F-ing typical of the past 6 years.

Why, why, why any wrestling company would use a dusty finish at a PPV, albeit the "second" biggest PPV of the year, baffles me. Do not like, piss me off, FFS.

Saw the ending on the WWE Facebook. What was up with Amell's shoulder? Looked bruised or something.

He had some of Stardust's make up rub off on the back of his shoulder.

Lol @ WWE promoting a 4 hour event. First 15 minutes were a waste of time with Jon Stewart talking. PPV event ended 15 minutes early at 7:45. So down to a 3.5 hour event. They ran the same Undertaker getting revenge against Brock for ending his streak promo twice, there's another 10 minutes gone.

It was obvious the finish to Lesnar/Undertaker wasn't going to be clean, but what they went with was stupid. I wonder how the "who rang the bell" will play out and if it goes anywhere would say Kane is behind it. Helps out his brother and gets payback on Lesnar for taking him out.

Jon Stewart costing and screwing Cena is WWE's version of David Arquette becoming world champion. I said and expected there would be a screwjob ending but not a celebrity getting involved.

Not alot of positives to say about SummerSlam. Stephen Amell was pretty good, alot better then most celebrities. Nice to see Owens finally get a much needed win.

Edited by the last outlaw