The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Just finished Payback... That was kinda bad. 

House of Horors in the first place... Hope that's the last match of its kind we see. I'd be so pissed if I paid money to go to the event in San Jose to be forced to watch a screen for that long. 

Match of the night was Y2J vs KO and Alexa / Bailey was great too... Ok fine Hardy boyz was great too. 

As for Braun... I seriously can't take him serious as a heel. His face is so cute looking and innocent, just can't believe his act lol. Looks like he's soft inside and a gentle giant. Would love to see angle kick his ass 

29 minutes ago, TheHitman said:

Happy that Bray and Dean are on Raw, less garbage on Smackdown. 

and more garbage on raw. even with bliss on raw i cant get excited for the womens division. idk why that show is consistently so bad. it's not even the 3 hours thing, but from top to bottom it's a terrible show, with so much talent. i'm on the road to the royal rumble in raw is war 1997, and dx attacked jim neidhart. this is setting up the feud with owen and austin and the rock starting their first rivalry. so miuch good stuff T__T but even in 97, there was garbage like the light heavyweights but thats like about it. and los boricuas, and doa

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

1 hour ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

and more garbage on raw. even with bliss on raw i cant get excited for the womens division. idk why that show is consistently so bad. it's not even the 3 hours thing, but from top to bottom it's a terrible show, with so much talent. i'm on the road to the royal rumble in raw is war 1997, and dx attacked jim neidhart. this is setting up the feud with owen and austin and the rock starting their first rivalry. so miuch good stuff T__T but even in 97, there was garbage like the light heavyweights but thats like about it. and los boricuas, and doa

They already killed Bliss now by giving her the title her first month in. Should've given her some build-up vs Sasha at least. 

14 minutes ago, TheHitman said:

They already killed Bliss now by giving her the title her first month in. Should've given her some build-up vs Sasha at least. 

then on raw they rehashed pretty much the same thing from when charlotte won the title the first time, by having all the women in the ring while she cuts a promo. SDlive doesn't need to do that to make their title seem like a big deal. but RAW has that "formula"...

8 hours ago, TheHitman said:

Iono man, she's so hot she deserves the title right off the bat! lol 

16 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

then on raw they rehashed pretty much the same thing from when charlotte won the title the first time, by having all the women in the ring while she cuts a promo. SDlive doesn't need to do that to make their title seem like a big deal. but RAW has that "formula"...

Raw has a tendency to always repeat things they've done the past week. It's literally the same tv show every week with a few superstars swapped in and out.

8 hours ago, apollo said:

Iono man, she's so hot she deserves the title right off the bat! lol 

Isn't this the type of reputation they are trying to get away from though? 

14 minutes ago, Grapefruits said:

No. Haven't really been paying attention to any Wresting lately.  What am I missing?

Brian Cage, Keith Lee, Pete Dunne, and Jeff Cobb are all scheduled to appear on those shows. Could be quite the shows, wouldn't mind a ripoff PWG here. 

13 minutes ago, TheHitman said:

Brian Cage, Keith Lee, Pete Dunne, and Jeff Cobb are all scheduled to appear on those shows. Could be quite the shows, wouldn't mind a ripoff PWG here. 

Interesting.

I've seen El Phantasmo and Brian Cage put on a hell of a match at The Commodore Ballroom.  Cobb has wrestled Kenny Lush twice recently in Cloverdale.  Seeing the other 2 is intriguing.

Any links to the shows? I can't seem to find any.

On 5/1/2017 at 11:01 PM, Madness said:

I thought Payback was pretty good. House of Horrors was the only really bad thing for me.

That triple threat match on RAW tonight was pretty good.

That was epic. Kinda knew Miz would some how win... it's too bad it was because of Bray / Joe interfering... woulda loved a skull crushing finale 

On 5/2/2017 at 0:23 AM, TheHitman said:

Happy that Bray and Dean are on Raw, less garbage on Smackdown. 

Bray is definitely garbage... I can't believe his whole shtick... maybe kids like it? Or goths? 

On 5/2/2017 at 7:03 PM, TheHitman said:

Isn't this the type of reputation they are trying to get away from though? 

I'd have a problem with it if she wasn't talented... she's a pretty good wrestler and should continue to get better. I had more of a hard time believing the bailey to belly on Nia Jax than the way Bliss won her #1 contendership by kicking Nia out of the ring

On 2017-05-02 at 7:24 PM, Grapefruits said:

Interesting.

I've seen El Phantasmo and Brian Cage put on a hell of a match at The Commodore Ballroom.  Cobb has wrestled Kenny Lush twice recently in Cloverdale.  Seeing the other 2 is intriguing.

Any links to the shows? I can't seem to find any.

twitter.com/CanuckPro is the only link as of now that has parts of the card on it. 

• Upvote 1

Wait... I just read on Instagram that they wrote off Y2J after the Smackdown loss to KO... Is this true? 

If yes, I'm 10x less excited about the Smackdown event here... All I wanted to see was the GOAT =/