The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

well they didn't really have a huge impact. just taking out kane, but that's good for them. it wasn't like how the shield made their debut and was on the main event scene for a bit. what the E is doing with the wyatts is just easing them in. at some point they and the shield will clash. that just has to happen at some point. i just have a feeling that the path that the wyatts are going will eventually cross with the shield

I would still say it is a big impact obviously when compared to the Shield it isn't massive, but taking out Kane a former world champion is no small feat. Pretty good rub for the Wyatt family to start off with if you ask me.

i can see the shield getting beaten down hard and turn face for their fued witht he wyatts. like, i can see it now-- bray cuts a promo and breaks down the shield and pokes at their weaknesses and take advantage of them

I would still say it is a big impact obviously when compared to the Shield it isn't massive, but taking out Kane a former world champion is no small feat. Pretty good rub for the Wyatt family to start off with if you ask me.

fair enough, yeah i can get behind that, but it was still a good way for them to debut, more quietly but they'll have their big impact later on

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

i can see the shield getting beaten down hard and turn face for their fued witht he wyatts. like, i can see it now-- bray cuts a promo and breaks down the shield and pokes at their weaknesses and take advantage of them

fair enough, yeah i can get behind that, but it was still a good way for them to debut, more quietly but they'll have their big impact later on

I agree I think the Shield would be great as a face group against the Wyatt's they're already really over with the crowd, and Bray has a solid gimmick that should have a good shelf life as a heel. Just hope they build them up well so it becomes a must see feud rather than rush or drag it out too long.

And I'm not as excited about the Wyatt family as you guys, I just don't see what's so good about them, they just seem like a hill billy version of the Shield.

Cause you don't know sh*t about them. If you saw them come up in NXT, you would get it. Wyatt is awesome. Annoying that he was getting the what chants, but eventually they just faded out and people listened. The man is gold on the mic.

As for The Shield, pretty interesting to see them take out a heel in Mark Henry yesterday. Planting the seeds or turning Henry face?

And LOL at Doc. He probably got sick of the angle too.

idk whats with the dirtsheet reports saying tna is late on payments, kind of like what you saw in ecw before it went down the tubes. they're letting go of a lot of people now. i guess you can make an argument that none of them really bring anything to the table like matt morgan and festus

Cause you don't know sh*t about them. If you saw them come up in NXT, you would get it. Wyatt is awesome. Annoying that he was getting the what chants, but eventually they just faded out and people listened. The man is gold on the mic.

As for The Shield, pretty interesting to see them take out a heel in Mark Henry yesterday. Planting the seeds or turning Henry face?

Ya the promo was good.

Just as a whole I don't see whats so great about them, just doesn't intrigue me. Like I said they come across as a Hill Billy version of the Shield. I actually saw there thing last week, didn't intrigue me, and of course I saw there thing this week, and I'm still not intrigued.

The Shield segment was alot more interesting than that, and I didn't even find it to be anything group breaking. It was still a solid segment though. we will see how they go with Henry, not that he is really that he important anymore now that they had him tap to Cena.

Doc being re-signed by TNA is a sign that change is coming in the Aces & Eights, you can already see cracks in the group. I'm excited for Thursday as a whole, should be a good show.

Edited by Smashian Kassian

idk whats with the dirtsheet reports saying tna is late on payments, kind of like what you saw in ecw before it went down the tubes. they're letting go of a lot of people now. i guess you can make an argument that none of them really bring anything to the table like matt morgan and festus

Apparently there is a rumor somewhere that TNA is bringing in some new talents on Thursday.

If this is the case with the releases aswell that would freshen things up, interesting to see where it goes.

at the canucks game we should do a fanadongo dance or the whole game keep putting our hands up and keep saying YES Yes Yes

that will work when one of our goals are under review. So if somebody on our team scores but the ref waves it off and gose undereview keep saying YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES with out hands in the air

watching the wyatt family segment on raw. that was a real good promo by bray. i hate the "what" chants... so much. the crowd really knows how to kill a good segment

Bray sure has the mic skills to go far. I don't usually stop what I'm doing and get pulled into a promo anymore, he can definitely make me want to see more. They need to get rid of that stupid lantern though. Just stupid to "blow out" a light, give him a candle for f sakes! I figure it has to be with stadium rules though or something.

at the canucks game we should do a fanadongo dance or the whole game keep putting our hands up and keep saying YES Yes Yes

that will work when one of our goals are under review. So if somebody on our team scores but the ref waves it off and gose undereview keep saying YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES with out hands in the air

Hell no

On the topic of the Wyatt family, I think they are leading up to something with them and Kane as Bray told Kane to follow them or something like that. Maybe brainwash him into old Kane or something.

Kane would be awesome in the Wyatt family as an enforcer type, coming in for the heavy work when needed and staying silent. Kane as a character is better the less he talks and the more damage he inflicts.

As per look wise, Daniel Bryan has the beard to go nice with the trend in the Wyatt's, but the size factor isn't there :P

Looks like Flair is gonna have to earn some cash soon

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Warrant Issued for Ric Flair's Arrest Over Failure to Pay Spousal Support

By Marc Middleton

Jul 16, 2013 - 9:35:44 PM

- The Associated Press is reporting the following:

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) - A judge has issued an arrest order for former professional wrestling champion Ric Flair for not paying his estranged wife more than $32,000 in spousal support.

The Charlotte Observer reports that Flair, whose real name is Richard Morgan Fliehr, was ordered to pay $4,000 a month to Jacqueline Beems, who filed for a legal separation last summer. Court documents say Flair didn't pay $32,352.51 following two court orders.

Documents say the arrest order was issued on July 3, but Flair can avoid jail if he pays what he owes.

Beems was charged Tuesday with making a harassing phone call. She's accused of making a series of calls to Flair's girlfriend.

Beems was released on a $500 unsecured bond, and her attorney calls the charges "unfounded and outlandish."

That seems more like it.

It seems like Henry is done with Cena, I guess turning face is the only other thing they can really do with him if they want him to stay relevant.

I mean, it could be The Shield turning face, but attacking someone three on one isn't a face thing to do, I guess they could be those grey area faces...

Ahh, I have no idea :lol: