The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

I didn't even like Orton a few months ago. Hated him in fact. But he's pais his dues the last little while and deserves a shot on top again.

Orton has always been one of there best guys, alot better than Cena, I really wish they would just give him the ball. Hopefully they do but I in reality he is prob just gunna be buried by Cena.

You don't just get the ball after you failed two drug tests. Get some new lines too.

Right forgot about that.

Oh well they can pull strings, you really think they would let him go even if he did get another strike? Yeah right.

Either way the point is, it would be great for someone other than Cena to get the ball.

The topic of Cena is so whored out.

Ps Kassian: throw all your games as EDM so we can meet in playoffs

Damn shoulda told me earlier I just pwned VAN. Hall with 4 genos. I gotta play you though. then my rest are CPU games

Edited by Smashian Kassian

- As previously reported, there have been issues with TNA performers being paid late by the company. According to reports, even Hulk Hogan has been a victim of the delayed pay.

- Due to the recent issues with pay and the budget cuts, several TNA performers are reportedly sending out feelers to WWE through their friends that work there.

Yikes! I've heard the "TNA is dying" thing way too many times to believe it, but that news isn't exactly a good sign for the company.

Edited by Mikey2Dope

depend who's cena's working with that will bring out the best in him. cena and punk have great chemistry

Yikes! I've heard the "TNA is dying" thing way too many times to believe it, but that news isn't exactly a good sign for the company.

but, but... bob carter's money

pretty sure tna's not going anywhere any time soon, but that company is going nowhere if they just keep catering to the same die-hards who'll watch the show no matter how bad some of the episodes are and just say "wow! great impact today!" and that problem is tna just makes itself out to be a wrestling company, where "wrestling matters," when pro wrestling just is not popular anymore.

all the die hards during the monday night wars have moved on, or strictly watch wwe, and those that stuck around with wwe, just adapted that wwe is no longer about wrestling. will wwe get better as a wrestling promotion when vince is gone and HHH takes over? who knows

back to tna, idk what kind of management they have, but that company is 11 years old now. you'd think the kind of stars they have on that program, they'd be doing a lot better than a million viewers on TV. all we ever hear is, oh tna fired an PR guy and this and that. i'm no business man, but i thought you need people to create awareness of your product. tna has already tried the celebrity thing... mostly, irrelevant reality tv guys, but honestly, i kinda doubt any a-list celebrities know what TNA is. everyone knows what wwe is. pretty much the only good decision that was made was they got out of the impact zone and went on the road. that's a start, but they don't really have the right people running that ship, so to speak

• Upvote 1

Major SummerSlam SPOILER

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that the current plan for the upcoming WWE SummerSlam pay-per-view event is calling for Daniel Bryan to win the WWE Championship from John Cena, only to have Randy Orton cash in his Money in the Bank contract to win the title for himself and finally turn heel. The website also suggests that WWE may play off of the (possible) injury suffered by Orton at the recent SmackDown taping and keep him off of television for a few weeks, which would make his cash-in more of a surprise. The website also notes that as of right now, there are currently no plans for a Cena/Bryan rematch for the title to take place at the Night of Champions pay-per-view event in September.

Major SummerSlam SPOILER

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that the current plan for the upcoming WWE SummerSlam pay-per-view event is calling for Daniel Bryan to win the WWE Championship from John Cena, only to have Randy Orton cash in his Money in the Bank contract to win the title for himself and finally turn heel. The website also suggests that WWE may play off of the (possible) injury suffered by Orton at the recent SmackDown taping and keep him off of television for a few weeks, which would make his cash-in more of a surprise. The website also notes that as of right now, there are currently no plans for a Cena/Bryan rematch for the title to take place at the Night of Champions pay-per-view event in September.

Yeah I read this somewhere else.

So predictable. The last part about about

there being no plan for a rematch between Bryan and Cena

Is so obvious, its clear its just a stop gap thing to move to an Orton/Cena feud.

Rumored SummerSlam Matches

Besides CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar and Daniel Bryan vs. John Cena for the WWE Title, other matches in the works for SummerSlam include:

* Kane vs. Bray Wyatt

* Cody Rhodes vs. Damien Sandow with the briefcase on the line

* Big E Langston vs. Dolph Ziggler

* A Divas match on the pre-show

The Shield will be doing something with Mark Henry and The Usos and if not, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns will defend the WWE Tag Team Titles against Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro. Keep in mind none of these matches, except for Lesnar vs. Punk and Bryan vs. Cena, are confirmed.

Yeah I read this somewhere else.

So predictable. The last part about about

there being no plan for a rematch between Bryan and Cena

Is so obvious, its clear its just a stop gap thing to move to an Orton/Cena feud.

Great that Orton is finally turning heel. He should go back to the moniker "Age of Orton" has returned.

Really sucks for Bryan. Wins the WWE Title from the face of the company, only to lose it seconds later to Orton.

It's like when Christian won the WHC and dropped it the very next day to Orton.

Can only hope they pull a swerve with this being leaked.

Edited by J529

Great that Orton is finally turning heel. He should go back to the moniker "Age of Orton" has returned.

Really sucks for Bryan. Wins the WWE Title from the face of the company, only to lose it seconds later to Orton.

It's like when Christian won the WHC and dropped it the very next day to Orton.

Can only hope they pull a swerve with this being leaked.

Yeah I loved the Age of Orton, Orton is great. For all the flak I give WWE for Cena and other stuff.

I like that they are finally pushing Orton up to the top, hopefully they don't have Cena beat him right away, it would be nice to have Orton go on a bit of a run.