The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Man I've been watching tna for a while now and like said before I'm not a mark for sabins not world title material he's just getting paid back for his loyalty

I don't think he's being paid back for anything, TNA had a golden opportunity to finally have him grab the brass ring and he did.

I don't think he's being paid back for anything, TNA had a golden opportunity to finally have him grab the brass ring and he did.

No lets be honest he is he been loyal for so long and sooner or later someone worth will get he's just keeping it warm in not hating but it's saying that kofi should be wwe champ he's not world height weight champ material

Lay of the Bruce I know the potitic playing sick children exploring is dumb and unprofessional but remember before before the golden shovel he was great he put over carlito Rene Dupree edge and he was entertaining as us champ and when he beat jbl to become champ he was entertaining

I don't remember him putting those guys over, he lost to Edge a few times in 06, at Summerslam mostly notibly but it wasn't clean (edge used brass nucks)

I used to like Cena, but its just gotten out of hand, his run has gone on far too long and he has only gotten worse as it has gone along to the point of needing to exploit dying kids.

This thread has gotten vastly better over the past few days.

Yeah I agree, and thank godness for it. Gives us something to talk about with no sports going on.

Its not really anything to do with grabbing the brass ring, he just got that opportunity, as much as I like TNA & Sabin I kind of agree with Bobby.

Sabin is great in the ring, but can't cut promos, and isn't entertaining, this has run has elevated him but I still don't see him as a long term maineventer or a guy worthy of being along side the Roode's, Joe's, Aries, and Angle's of the world.

To be honest though he hasn't gotten the full push yet, I see Magnus as a better champion honestly.

Barrett is a main eventer, if he is booked properly. He had some good matches with Kingston, Orton, in the past and even got a decent match out of Cena.

Nah dude Barrett is trash, there is no entertaining factor to him.

You haven't watched enough of Sabin's work if you think that's true. Dude's a TNA original and one of the top junior heavyweights in the world atm. He's put on numerous classics.

I don't even feel bad for KENTA tbh, karma's a bitch. He abuses way too many wrestlers in NOAH.

His inability to stay entertaining is what'll hinder him from the greats.

I love KENTA. Is it entertaining when he goes stiff. Equally entertaining when he gets his ass kicked for it

I love KENTA. Is it entertaining when he goes stiff. Equally entertaining when he gets his ass kicked for it

KENTA is just meh to me, he's a good to great worker if he wasn't being so stiff all the time.

I'm so excited for that TNA show tomorrow. Especially the 2 BFG series matches.

Agreed, I hope Sabin retains.

Low Ki is usually the same way.

Eh, I don't think Low Ki tends to do it as often as KENTA though.

I hope they get the title away from Sabin & Bully.

I wish they had put Aries in Sabin's spot instead, then we would get Aries/Styles in the mainevent of BFG for the belt.

If Bully loses he can't challenge for it again, I'm hoping we get Sabin/Styles or Sabin/Roode at BFG. Those two matches really haven't ever gotten a lot of time. I'm enjoying this "wrestling machine" look that Aries has brought back though.

If Bully loses he can't challenge for it again, I'm hoping we get Sabin/Styles or Sabin/Roode at BFG. Those two matches really haven't ever gotten a lot of time. I'm enjoying this "wrestling machine" look that Aries has brought back though.

My fantasy for BFG would be Aries/Styles as I said for the title.

Then Magnus/Roode as apart of the feud. I really want to see that feud, I think it would elevate Magnus to Roode level easily, and it would be super entertaining.

My fantasy for BFG would be Aries/Styles as I said for the title.

Then Magnus/Roode as apart of the feud. I really want to see that feud, I think it would elevate Magnus to Roode level easily, and it would be super entertaining.

I think they should go with Magnus getting a big World Title win at the next Bound For Glory tbh. They need to go with AJ now as he'll be retiring in a little while too.

I think they should go with Magnus getting a big World Title win at the next Bound For Glory tbh. They need to go with AJ now as he'll be retiring in a little while too.

Yeah I do too, but have a Magnus/Roode feud to build up to that. Or wait & have it after that but either way I really want to see Magnus/Roode.

I total agree and what happens to Pete williams

He can be one of the main X Division guys.

I'm just wondering what happened to Kenny King? Anyone know?

kevin nash p2 in the austin show ::D

Have you listened to the Tim White one yet? some good stories for sure. I'm thinking of taking the referee class at SWA here in Calgary with Lance Storm to get my foot in the business, I wanted to be a wrestler originally but could never gain weight. Hahaha, it would be awesome just to be in the industry in some capacity...

Have you listened to the Tim White one yet? some good stories for sure. I'm thinking of taking the referee class at SWA here in Calgary with Lance Storm to get my foot in the business, I wanted to be a wrestler originally but could never gain weight. Hahaha, it would be awesome just to be in the industry in some capacity...

aha yeah i was there for the launch of the podcast ::D

Nah dude Barrett is trash, there is no entertaining factor to him.

You can't really judge him, when you haven't seen much of his best work. You said you only started to re-watch WWE back in 2011, when Punk made his shoot promo. That was before Wade Barrett was in Nexus, where he was at his best. Even back in FCW, he was great. He was so good, that when he got injured, they didn't want to write him off. So they put him in commentary, where he flourish there too.

• Upvote 1