The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

they always do mailbag-- the final 20 minutes or so of the show is dedicated to the mailbag. i think the only so mailbag for the sunday show with konnan and not the pollock/bauer show, since st laurant does the mailbag stuff, and personally, i love that guy. he's hilarious and love when konnan makes fun of him

so i listened to the the latest show-- and i get where you're coming from, they bitch a lot about tna and i get being a big tna fan, yuou won't care for that too much. i dont either, but they do as equal criticism about wwe, but konnan was talking about triple a coming here and being in talks with comcast and stuff so i thought that was kind of cool. was saying that there will be some more cross promotion with tna and triple a in the future and him and jarrett being on good terms now and what he's doing for tna, now that he seems to be back in the business side of things

at the end, i found out the subscription deal is 15 bucks a year, and you basically get extra content in future shows, like when they interview someone on the show and past unreleased episodes of mlw radio, but even if you dont subscribe, we still get the weekly show for free, but the subscription allows us to hear bonus content for future interviews and i'm pretty sure on this show, they were hinting at another jericho interview for being their first subscription content and i have no problem with that. i happen to love mlw, cause im a huge konnan fan and would love for triple a to come here and do well since, more wrestling the better

anyways, i listened to the latest xpac interview on the austin podcast, and i loved it. pac is such a cool, down to earth guy and they touched when he tore his ass on that jerry lynn show and made light of it XD he also shared some real personal stuff that, normally you'd have to order a dvd to see the kind of stuff he said, but he was very open on the show, even said that triple h, being the clean guy he was, would join the boys for a shot or a beer or two. he didn't bull**** around. it was a really great hour

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

His injury wasn't a work?

It seemed pretty obvious to me that it wasn't.

You could tell something was wrong, even when he got off the stretcher, when he held his hands up in the air, his fists weren't closed like they normally are, it was probably some nerve problem from the way he landed, with his neck problems it was probably a stringer/burner.

A “burner,” also called a “stinger,” is a nerve injury resulting from trauma to the neck and shoulder. Its primary symptom is burning pain radiating down one upper extremity. The pain is sometimes accompanied by numbness, paresthesias or weakness. Burners occur most commonly in football players, but they have also been reported in wrestlers, gymnasts and hockey players.1

But you could tell, I mean he wasn't right. Lets hope he can come back and this isn't a serious career threatening thing.

But then again I haven't heard anything since watching the PPV.

I was half paying attention to it, so I only really saw him get up and walk out on his own. That's why I figured it was a work. Plus I haven't seen any updates about it anywhere.

???

It was actually a pretty good number.

From Jericho's Twitter:

Also TNA is going back to Universal Studios Orlando with a new IMPACT Zone and new training facility with 24/7 programming!

If you call 3000-4000 in attendance good numbers, then sure.