The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Santino gets a huge pop, because people find him entertaining in the ring with his antics. Watch his return a couple months back, the crowd pop huge for him.

Christian is a veteran guy, they pop for him as a sign of respect, because he "paid his dues". Sorta like how RVD, Jericho, Show, Goldust gets huge crowd reactions.

I didn't even watch Raw, but Corporate Kane just sounds terrible. What's next? They gonna re-name him to Glen Jacobs?

Worked for JBL, but man that whole last segment was a complete cluster----. I could literally hear crickets. The funny thing is the weeks leading to SS are going to really suck, but I bet the PPV itself won't be too bad, it often works that way, a bad lead = good PPV and vice versa, I don't know why WWE is good at doing this.

The problem is even with bad leads there are matches you look forward to, I don't know if I could give a dump about any of the ones coming.

Edited by canuckster19

Santino gets a huge pop, because people find him entertaining in the ring with his antics. Watch his return a couple months back, the crowd pop huge for him.

Christian is a veteran guy, they pop for him as a sign of respect, because he "paid his dues". Sorta like how RVD, Jericho, Show, Goldust gets huge crowd reactions.

To be fair, that was Santino's return to his hometown lol. I wouldn't say any of those guys get 100x bigger reactions than Ziggler. Maybe Christian I guess but he's old.

Yeah it was a glorified NXT deal pretty much. WWE obviously isn't serious about getting AJ at this point, everyone knows WWE would have to pay double what TNA is just to get him to work that schedule right now.

I think the Pacman Jones thing is just a rib/troll by Dixie. It's a pretty funny video honestly.

To be fair, that was Santino's return to his hometown lol. I wouldn't say any of those guys get 100x bigger reactions than Ziggler. Maybe Christian I guess but he's old.

It wasn't in his hometown, since they haven't done a RAW overseas in 6 months and it sure wasn't in Canada either.

The crowd loves Santino, he's the modern day Eugene.

Really I enjoy them. Especially ones with guys like Aries/Bad Influence/Bro Mans/Roode/exc

I did watch one of Tess tweaking lol.

It wasn't in his hometown, since they haven't done a RAW overseas in 6 months and it sure wasn't in Canada either.

The crowd loves Santino, he's the modern day Eugene.

I'm about 98% sure he returned in Toronto, which is where he's from. If the TO crowd popped for Santino, they sure as hell popped for Ziggler.

Impact tonight. That Hardy/Sabin match should be good.

I just wish I had spike so I could watch live instead of having to wait till midnight or the next day to look for it on the internet :(

Same here. I think Spike is actually part of the second sports package on Shaw? I wish it was with SN360

Same here. I think Spike is actually part of the second sports package on Shaw? I wish it was with SN360

I have Optik TV, I used to have Spike but I think we cut back on our channels and I don't have it anymore.

Is there anything remotely good about WWE at the moment? I haven't watched in months.

No. Unless your a fan of HHH, Cena or Big Show.