The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

This is where you lost me bro.

The roster has as few legitimate main-event talents as it ever has. And its still the same old PG John Cena crap it has been for years now.

Lets hope things start to change now that HHH is in control, but they haven't changed yet.

That's just the way she goes, bubs. If someone makes you 100M a year, you're gonna showcase em.

That's just the way she goes, bubs. If someone makes you 100M a year, you're gonna showcase em.

Daniel Bryan could make them more than Cena.

He's arguably the most over guy since Stone Cold. He's more over than Cena could ever dream of being, if they took him seriously & got behind him like they do Cena he could make them that money. There's no excuse for the same old crap.

Edited by Smashian Kassian

no one can make more than cena right now, no matter how over they are. was the same with austin on top. no one moved more merch than he did. bryan's more over with the adult crowd, but all the kids idolize cena, and at the end of the day, that's where wwe makes it's money. not even all kids are cena fans, there are a lot of adult cena fans too, but they're of the demo wwe prays on the most; the causal fans

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

no one can make more than cena right now, no matter how over they are. was the same with austin on top. no one moved more merch than he did. bryan's more over with the adult crowd, but all the kids idolize cena, and at the end of the day, that's where wwe makes it's money. not even all kids are cena fans, there are a lot of adult cena fans too, but they're of the demo wwe prays on the most; the causal fans

Not a chance, the amount of Cena merch they have for sale is like 3 or 4 times the amount Bryan has.

If they gave Bryan the top spot, took his character more seriously, made cool merch for him (none of this flying goat/troll BS) and gave him the amount of Merch they have for Cena. (basically get behind him as much as they do Cena) he would sell more merch, cause the Kids would buy into it, and everyone else would, and the product would attract a larger fanbase. Cause with Cena, there viewership is only dropping.

i agree he's organically over, but he's not on john cena's level. not even cm punk is. john cenas on a much different level than those guys. regardless, john cena's gonna draw, whether you wanna believe it or not, cena can convince people to buy ppv's when he drops the comedy act. by default, cena always has people talking. whether you're a fan of him or not

like, i hate the john cena character as much as the next guy, but i've watched wwe at some of it's worst and cena has always delivered. honestly, some of his best matches were, at the top of my head

cena vs jbl, that i quit match where jbl messed him up pretty bad

cena vs. umaga last man standing at royal rumble i think. both of those guys came out of that match looking good

that cena/lesnar match and the one with punk. i respect the guy. he's not just some guy who came in and became a guy everyone hates cause he's constantly shoved in the main event scene, he's paid his dues and is untouchable

I don't agree. I think he's turned alot of people off. And he doesn't draw, atleast anymore. People buying PPV's aren't buying to see him, I mean his fans are, sure, but his fanbase isn't as big as Punk or Bryans. Its just got to the point with him where its so repetitive that people don't want to see it. Some people are just WWE fans, who will tune in anyways, and will buy PPV's anyways. But he doesn't draw anyone to the product aside from his fanbase (children, who eventually grow out of liking him) & the WWE diehards.

With bryan or punk, people will buy PPV's to see them, they will buy merch. These guys can sell matches, they can bring people onto the product & get more people interested to whats going on.

Daniel Bryan could make them more than Cena.

He's arguably the most over guy since Stone Cold. He's more over than Cena could ever dream of being, if they took him seriously & got behind him like they do Cena he could make them that money. There's no excuse for the same old crap.

That's bullish!t

TS pal, did you listen to the second part of Edge's interview on Talk is Jericho?

There's a part in the interview that pretty much sums up why I hate Cena, he buried Barrett. :(

yeah, and i really loved that episode xD

idk if buried is the right word to use. edge just said cena's idea was crap, but at that point he didn't care anymore

but getting back to that edge interview, it's so sad how his career ended. i had no idea he was messed up for so long. love how jericho asked edge if he felt wwe "prostituted" him, christian and the hardys for their spots

idk guys. i'm actually.... a fan.... of bad news barrett

"i'm afraid i've got some bad news"

no matter what they give the guy-- and even edge touched on this, no matter what they have horrible lined up for you, unless you're an established #1 guy, you're not gonna say "no"

i think barrett's kinda in the same boat right now, but he's just making the best of what he has

idk guys. i'm actually.... a fan.... of bad news barrett

"i'm afraid i've got some bad news"

no matter what they give the guy-- and even edge touched on this, no matter what they have horrible lined up for you, unless you're an established #1 guy, you're not gonna say "no"

i think barrett's kinda in the same boat right now, but he's just making the best of what he has

bad news barrett is so bad lol Wade has had so many characters, that haven't worked out for him. Feel bad for the guy.

The best was when he was the leader of the NEXUS, that group was great and so much more potential. Just don't get why WWE doesn't push and make factions anymore