The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

nWo was the best group faction in pro wrestling history. No doubt about it

Evolution was probably my favorite group. Batista was still relatively unknown as Brother Devon's "Deacon".

Kicking out Orton was a great story and eventually Batista / Hunter's feud.

Edited by Kumquats

if cena wins we complain online =p

Yeah I got the "if cena wins" part.

Well they love trolling us with the Cena stuff, although its not just the internet fans that dislike him, its every crowd he walks in front of (alot of them dislike him) and all the guys who have already turned away from the product because of him that dislike him also.

would love to see Lesnar vs Batista

that just might be the attraction at this year's wrestlemania. you can have batista vs brock as the blockbuster main event if dun right. it's belivable. 2 super weights going at it for the title, or you have batista vs brock in another attraction match as the main event. thats why i said a couple weeks ago, with batista coming back, but we still have lesnar in the mix, this wrestlemania card, has potential to be STACKED

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

I hope the MitB match returns to Wrestlemania, now that they only have one world title.

With all these big names, rumoured to be returning, this match would give the upper midcard guys a match on the card, rather than some goofy segment backstage.