The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Seems he had nothing going on after his title run ended in 2011 to CM Punk. And once he no longer had Ricardo as an announcer (who also got canned in the past week) it seemed no one really cared for him anymore. He's not a bad wrestler, he just really had nothing left to do character wise in WWE. I'm sure Mexico will welcome him back.

Probably the wrong place, but would anyone be interested in participating in a CDC wrestling e-federation? For the trial run I'll be simming a tournament using Fire Pro Wrestling Returns, so not much work would be done other than creating the wrestler.

I'll be down, like an a55clown.

For those interested in the WWE Network, it seems like it won't be available out west right away, depending on your provider. I don't about Shaw or satellite, but if you have Telus then go to telus.com/ideas and let them know that they should get on it and add the Network.

For those interested in the WWE Network, it seems like it won't be available out west right away, depending on your provider. I don't about Shaw or satellite, but if you have Telus then go to telus.com/ideas and let them know that they should get on it and add the Network.

Same with Shaw. Someone from Shaw told me at this time they don't have any word if they will have the ability to offer it. They did say they can submit a request for WWE Network on my behalf.

Edited by J529

Same with Shaw. Someone from Shaw told me at this time they don't have any word if they will have the ability to offer it. They did say that can submit a request for WWE Network on my behalf.

With Rogers owning the rights I'm not surprised that they'll have to hammer out a deal with other Canadian providers, but I hope it's a quick process.

Turns out ADR slapped WWE Social Media Manager

Both TNA and AAA have interested in ADR. ADR and Ricardo to reunite in TNA.

According to the new report, WWE's social media manager was supposedly asked to wipe his plate clean following a meal in catering. He allegedly joked that it was Del Rio's job to clean the plate, which could be perceived as racist by Hispanic people. Del Rio was informed of the comment, and confronted him. The individual did not apologize for his remark and then smiled at him. Fuming, Del Rio slapped him. Addressing the matter Friday evening, WWE released a statement via Twitter asking fans to direct their anger toward Del Rio since he did not conduct himself in a professional matter: "@VivaDelRio is responsible for his own actions. If you're angry at anyone, be angry at Alberto. There's no excuse for a pro athlete not to conduct themselves in a professional manner." Paul "Triple H" Levesque, WWE's Executive Vice President, Talent, Live Events and Creative, re-Tweeted the comment in its entirety.

Edited by J529

WWE has already dropped new stable of Xavier Woods, Kofi Kingston and Big E.

Mark Henry should have joined and been leader of the group.

WWE have appeared to have nixed the newly formed stable of Xavier Woods, Kofi Kingston and Big E. The group has not been mentioned on television in the last two weeks and Big E was recently working as babyface in a squash match which he lost to Rusev on last night's Smackdown.

Commentary did not acknowledge, Woods or Kingston during the match. Kingston has also been working as a face during the WWE tour in Australia this week.

WWE did have discussions at one stage about introducing Mark Henry to the group.

Edited by J529

HHH is mad at WWE fans. Way to label all fans as "cheap" who haven't subscribed to Network because it's not that we're cheap but rather that Network here in Canada is exclusive to Rogers and none of the other broadcasters such as Shaw, Telus are offering it yet or if they even will be.

- It was said by F4Wonline.com in this week's newsletter that Triple H is angry at WWE fans if they're not subscribing to the WWE Network with the idea that fans are cheap.

Edited by J529

HHH is mad at WWE fans. Way to label all fans as "cheap" who haven't subscribed to Network because it's not that we're cheap but rather that Network here in Canada is exclusive to Rogers and none of the other broadcasters such as Shaw, Telus are offering it yet or if they even will be.

Wwe is a joke and has been for a while. Hhh has no idea what he's doing

Wwe is a joke and has been for a while. Hhh has no idea what he's doing

If HHH and WWE are upset at fans and view those fan who haven't ordered Network as "cheap" they themselves are to blame due to the fact the product is awful. Uninteresting and dumb storylines along with not pushing younger talent. Don't start blaming fans and calling them "cheap" and putting the reason for Network not being successful solely because of fans.

Edited by J529

If HHH and WWE are upset at fans and view those fan who haven't ordered Network as "cheap" they themselves are to blame due to the fact the product is awful. Uninteresting and dumb storylines along with not pushing younger talent. Don't start blaming fans and calling them "cheap" and putting the reason for Network not being successful solely because of fans.

Agree 100%. The only people who would be interested at this point are little kids who love watching Super Cena. Guess what, they can't pay for the network, only their parents can. And if you don't cater to the money, good luck building the promotion

Agree 100%. The only people who would be interested at this point are little kids who love watching Super Cena. Guess what, they can't pay for the network, only their parents can. And if you don't cater to the money, good luck building the promotion

Honestly, the WWE network is worth it for NXT and NXT only, most of the rest of it is crap, or things you can already find on youtube.

The future is bright for WWE talent-wise.