The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Lance Storm even shut off Raw because of The Ascension promo.

Nothing like making fun of a guy who has passed away. #BadTaste
#RAW
-- Lance Storm (@LanceStorm) January 6, 2015

#RAW has seriously pissed me off #Respect #RIPHawk

May not mean much to others but I'm turning #RAW
#RAWCorpusChristi off! #Respect #RIP #Hawk

Edited by J529

Lance Storm even shut off Raw because of The Ascension promo.

Nothing like making fun of a guy who has passed away. #BadTaste

#RAW

#RAW has seriously pissed me off #Respect #RIPHawk

May not mean much to others but I'm turning #RAW

#RAWCorpusChristi off! #Respect #RIP #Hawk

lance has always been critical of wwe. the promo was probably the last straw of an otherwise piece of **** show and he wasn't going to waste anymore time on it

i'm. pretty sure vince had to go through animal for that to be put on the air. otherwise if animal wasn't okay by it, then guys like JR, austin, jericho, x-pac, a lot of guys would be pretty pissed off about it. lance storm isn't even part of wwe any more. he just watches as a fan, and reacted as one. no big deal. it was a way to get these guys some heat, and they got some boos, so they did their job

I haven't watched wrestling since my username days as Bryan Danielsson.

Perhaps I should get back into it.

The only thing worth watching right now is WWE NXT. Awesome shows.

lance has always been critical of wwe. the promo was probably the last straw of an otherwise piece of **** show and he wasn't going to waste anymore time on it

i'm. pretty sure vince had to go through animal for that to be put on the air. otherwise if animal wasn't okay by it, then guys like JR, austin, jericho, x-pac, a lot of guys would be pretty pissed off about it. lance storm isn't even part of wwe any more. he just watches as a fan, and reacted as one. no big deal. it was a way to get these guys some heat, and they got some boos, so they did their job

If they want some heat they need to do better than trying to rip off Demolition/LOD and go back to being "The Ascension" instead of "This months WWE Creative Victim(s)"

Animal comments on The Ascension's promo

https://www.facebook.com/james202.crock?fref=ts

"The idiots in charge make the call everyone knows how stupid it is to copy icons yet they still do it. Do it in a mocking fashion to get heat I understand do it in a disrespectful way well that's another issue that's low and has no place in the business.

Where does it end and I usually are just are playing when I comment but this one is a shoot I believe they should have had Me Animal find a team. For some undetected odd reason they don't do it. They missed the boat with Ascention and they missed it when my brother John was in the ring both great times to bring me in and they missed it.

They need to go to their merchandise numbers today and see we rank up with the main roster on selling merchandise for a reason.

Oh what a rush."

Backstage news on Erick Rowan, Ryback and Dolph Ziggler being "fired".

- The storyline with Erick Rowan, Ryback and Dolph Ziggler being "fired" from WWE is believed to be resolved before or during the Royal Rumble pay-per-view. All three Superstars are expected to be participants in the 30-man Royal Rumble main event.

WWE officially makes announcers change. Lawler is moving to SD but will still do PPV's.

Raw - Cole, JBL, Booker

SD - Cole, Bryon Saxton, Lawler

PPV's - Cole, JBL, Lawler

Why Lawler was moved to SD

With SmackDown moving to Thursday nights on Syfy, WWE announced changes to the announce teams for both SmackDown and Raw yesterday. Beginning this Monday, Michael Cole, Booker T and John "Bradshaw" Layfield will handle play-by-play and color commentary on Raw. Then, when SmackDown debuts next Thursday on Syfy, Cole, Jerry "The King" Lawler and Byron
Saxton will call the action Tom Phillips is off the announce team. The broadcast team for WWE pay-per-view events will continue to feature Cole, Lawler and Layfield.

While this change appears sudden, in the case of Lawler, WWE officials have wanted to remove him from the broadcast booth at Raw "for a long time." "They wanted to get rid of Lawler on Raw for a long time, but after the heart attack, they figured they couldn't," stated Wrestling Observer editor Dave Meltzer on the F4WOnline.com message board Thursday night in a thread about the announce team changes. "This relaunch of Smackdown gave them the chance."

Edited by J529

Couple of noteworthy things happened on Impact:

Awesome Kong returned

EY turned on Roode and cost him the title.

Don't forget the ratings:

- Wednesday's TNA Impact Wrestling premiere on Destination America drew 263,000 viewers for a 0.46 cable rating. This was the most watched show on Destination America for the week, beating Killing Bigfoot, which drew 250,000 viewers.

The last first-run episode of Impact on Spike TV in November drew 980,000 viewers. Spike is available in more than 80% of US homes while Destination America is available in around 50%.

Don't forget the ratings:

- Wednesday's TNA Impact Wrestling premiere on Destination America drew 263,000 viewers for a 0.46 cable rating. This was the most watched show on Destination America for the week, beating Killing Bigfoot, which drew 250,000 viewers.

The last first-run episode of Impact on Spike TV in November drew 980,000 viewers. Spike is available in more than 80% of US homes while Destination America is available in around 50%.

TNA is sh!t

Anyone notice the mistake on SD yesterday in the 6 man tag team match?

I noticed Stardust tagged in Goldust, and Goldust was wrestling one of the Usos then Goldust rolled out of the ring and then Stardust came back in the ring(no tag made) and was tossed over by the Usos. And then everything was going on outside the ring with everyone, but when things settled down and got back into the ring, all of a sudden now Stardust was the legal man in the ring and not Goldust....

Edited by ChuckNORRIS4Cup

Anyone notice the mistake on SD yesterday in the 6 man tag team match?

I noticed Stardust tagged in Goldust, and Goldust was wrestling one of the Usos then Goldust rolled out of the ring and then Stardust came back in the ring(no tag made) and was tossed over by the Usos. And then everything was going on outside the ring with everyone, but when things settled down and got back into the ring, all of a sudden now Stardust was the legal man in the ring and not Goldust....

The tag matches have been sloppy lately in terms of the legal man in/tagging. I've noticed a couple times during the near end mayhem in tag matches/6 man matches that the legal man sometimes doesn't even get pinned. Mind you, the rules are only there to be enforced when they feel like it these days.

The tag matches have been sloppy lately in terms of the legal man in/tagging. I've noticed a couple times during the near end mayhem in tag matches/6 man matches that the legal man sometimes doesn't even get pinned. Mind you, the rules are only there to be enforced when they feel like it these days.

Yeah I think I've noticed that a few times too, it sure is getting sloppy.

Macho Man Randy Savage finally going into HOF this year, according to reports. Sounds like they may announce it on Raw tonight.

Several mainstream media outlets, including TMZ, have picked up on the news of WWE likely announcing "Macho Man" Randy Savage for the 2015 WWE Hall of Fame on tonight's RAW. It was originally reported last week that WWE would be announcing the first 2015 Hall of Famer during the first week of February but plans were changed to help with ticket sales.
PWInsider reports that on Friday, the script for tonight's RAW listed a segment for the first 2015 Hall of Fame announcement but apparently didn't list a name. WWE's social media accounts have already made several Savage-related posts and he's been trending worldwide since WWE's first tease this afternoon.

Savage's Likely HOF inductor will be Hogan

According to the @WWENetwork Twitter account, it is "expected" that Hulk Hogan will be inducting Randy Savage into the 2015 WWE Hall of Fame:

Stanford: It's expected that @HulkHogan will induct #MachoMan into the @WWE #HallOfFame at @WrestleMania 31. pic.twitter.com/GnXnqgeHRE
WWE Network (@WWENetwork) January 12, 2015

Edited by J529

Creative News On Ryback, Ziggler and Rowan.

Have them like Radicalz sitting in the crowd only to hit the ring and invade the show.

I noted last week that the "you're fired" storyline Ryback, Dolph Ziggler and Erick Rowan was expected to be resolved
before the WWE Royal Rumble pay-per-view and that all three Superstars would be in the 30-man Rumble main event. The three "fired" Superstars are not backstage and not scheduled for tonight's RAW in New Orleans. The belief in WWE
creative is that they will be back next Monday night. No word yet on how they will be used next week but it could be something like them sitting in the crowd or "invading" the show, some kind of storyline development that will end with
them being brought back.

Cena lost to Rollins in a lumberjack match. If Cena had won, Ziggler, Ryback and Rowan would have got their jobs back. All the lumberjacks were heels and pro authority and anti Cena.

Another boring Raw, so far.

Edited by J529

Possible MAJOR WWE SPOILER

The following information is being advertised on PPLCenter.com for a #WWE live event in Allentown, PA on March 8th:

"WWE WORLD CHAMPION JOHN CENA SLAMS INTO ALLENTOWN DURING WWE LIVE ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA AT PPL CENTER ON MARCH 8 TICKETS GO ON SALE THIS SATURDAY, JANUARY 17 AT 10 A.M. ATPPLCENTER.COM WWE's biggest Superstars, including John Cena, Randy Orton, and Kane, slam into Allentown during WWE Live Road to WrestleMania at PPL Center on Sunday, March 8 at 3 p.m. Tickets, starting at $15, will go on sale this Saturday, January 17 at 10 a.m. exclusively through PPL Center, online at PPLCenter.com, by phone at 610-347-TIXX or in person at the Mealey's Furniture Box Office located on 7th & Hamilton St. at PPL Center."