The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Update on Nash.

WWE issued the following statement tonight regarding Kevin Nash's status with the company: "Now that Kevin Nashs legal matter has been resolved with all charges being dropped, his 'legends' contract has been immediately reinstated."

No word yet on whether or not Nash will added back to the RAW Reunion line-up.

Looks like Rusev/Cena could be happening now.

- We noted back in 2014 that WWE officials had talked about doing Rusev vs. John Cena at WrestleMania 31. The idea at the time was to have Rusev cost John Cena his WWE World Heavyweight Title match at the Royal Rumble.

WWE is currently advertising Cena and Randy Orton vs. Rusev and Seth Rollins for the February 27th live event from Madison Square Garden. This could be a sign that they are going ahead with plans for Cena vs. Rusev. So far there has been no interaction with Rusev and either Cena or Orton that would lead to that main event being booked. It's also possible that Cena vs. Rusev is just the live event program during WrestleMania season.

Other matches advertised for the next MSG show include Kane vs. Daniel Bryan, Bray Wyatt vs. Roman Reigns, Cesaro vs. Dean Ambrose and an appearance by Chris Jericho.

- Sean "X-Pac" Waltman has been added to Monday's WWE RAW Reunion special from Dallas, Texas. Below is the updated line-up:

* Sean Waltman
* Billy Gunn
* Jimmy Hart
* Ron Simmons
* Kevin Nash
* Scott Hall
* Hulk Hogan
* Shawn Michaels
* Ric Flair
Could be interesting, will have to PVR it. No Road Dogg though, seems strange. Isn't he still woring behind the scenes?

APA could be reuniting on Raw for confrontation with The Ascension.

Monday’s RAW Reunion show will feature appearances from several of the industry’s top legends, including Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash and Sean Waltman. There have been reports over the past several days that Attitude Era tag team The Acolytes, JBL and Ron Simmons, will be reuniting for some sort of confrontation with The Ascension.

In recent weeks, we’ve seen JBL criticizing the team on commentary. There’s been talk of The Ascension confronting JBL on RAW, with Ron Simmons coming to the aid of his former partner.

With Billy Gunn advertised for RAW and Road Dogg working as a backstage agent, it’s possible we’ll see them reunite as well. Especially with Triple H, Shawn Michaels and Sean Waltman in the house, a DX and nWo reunion on the same show would certainly make for some interesting television.

- Sean "X-Pac" Waltman has been added to Monday's WWE RAW Reunion special from Dallas, Texas. Below is the updated line-up:

* Sean Waltman

* Billy Gunn

* Jimmy Hart

* Ron Simmons

* Kevin Nash

* Scott Hall

* Hulk Hogan

* Shawn Michaels

* Ric Flair

Could be interesting, will have to PVR it. No Road Dogg though, seems strange. Isn't he still woring behind the scenes?

Road Dogg does work behind the scenes as a backstage agent. I bet NAO reunite as well as DX and nWo.

TNA offered Alberto Del Rio $400,000 for minimal dates.

TNA reportedly offered Alberto El Patron nearly half a million dollars to jump on board. According to Dave Meltzer, El Patron was offered $400,000 for "minimal dates" to sign with the promotion.

"It was previously reported that TNA made the contract offer to get El Patron on their premiere of Destination America. He turned them down and is working with ROH and Lucha Underground now." Meltzer noted, "It says more about the perception in the industry that TNA is a career killer."

I would mark the s**t out, if I hear this in the Rumble match.

I'd rather see Bully Ray return to WWE and get a singles run. Put him with Heyman as newest Heyman guy. Or else bring Dudleyz back as they would be great addition to tag team division. Have them feud with The Ascension.

I would mark the s**t out, if I hear this in the Rumble match.

So would I. I'd go insane. Last I heard though, Dixie figures that Bully Ray will sign with TNA.

It makes sense for them both to come back to WWE for one last serious run as far as I see it. Dudleys vs Reigns/Ambrose could be one hell of a fued.

RAW was actually entertaining tonight, best RAW of the year so far.

Brock Lesnar was a monster, the reunion was fun to watch, and there some pretty decent matches in between everything that happened.

It actually was pretty entertaining. Sting, however... ugh that match at Mania is going to SUUUUUCK!!! I dig the nostalgia of him coming back and the crow and such, but he why is he back? Why feud with the Authority?