The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

3 minutes ago, CaNuCkSLoUiE23 said:

Is Baron Corbin supposed to be the real deal? He hasn't impressed me at all. 

I don't like him. But he carries himself decently as a heel. He's getting better. He's the ex-football player type who's there because he's tall. But he's not bad.

Wait and see, I'd say. That's only fair. How much mileage you'll get out of him will really vary based on how much you can accept that type of wrestler. He's certainly not flashy.

2 minutes ago, shiznak said:

I'm guessing Jericho is going to win the #1 contender match, so he can put over Reigns. <_<

Same guess here. Was funny that heel Jericho couldn't out heel Reigns who was just standing there, lol. They accepted a "we are idiots" chant, just to befuddle Y2J. And no one befuddles Y2J.

Of course you take away the one good thing that Wrestlemania had going for it. Lol. The one face win. The only win the crowd got behind.

I actually like the Miz a lot, but that hurt to watch. Hopefully Ryder gets it back at the PPV. I'd say he probably will, but this is the WWE. They don't roll with logic. Also, he's Zach Ryder.

So who's left in NXT, lol?

Didn't want to post this earlier, because I didn't want to ruin this huge surprise, but there's a rumour going around that Seth Rollins is cleared to wrestle. He was seen walking into the arena without any crutches, and was training immensely over the WM weekend. Could be the guy who replaces Zayn.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Twilight Sparkle said:

lol cesaro. heres wwe's chance to send a big F-U to the fans again

It's all about who's lining up to be fed to Reigns. I'm not excited about that part. Whoever wins, loses, lol.

But that said, I don't give a $&!# about that for the next 15 minutes. These are 4 of the most exciting guys in the world. And Cesaro returned. I'll be happy for whoever, for the short while it lasts.

1 minute ago, g_bassi13 said:

It's all about who's lining up to be fed to Reigns. I'm not excited about that part. Whoever wins, loses, lol.

But that said, I don't give a $&!# about that for the next 15 minutes. These are 4 of the most exciting guys in the world. And Cesaro returned. I'll be happy for whoever, for the short while it lasts.

yea xD but then again whoever challenges for that title i just won't watch it cause we know what that outcome is. cesaro vs aj styles program would be awesome

30 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

yea xD but then again whoever challenges for that title i just won't watch it cause we know what that outcome is. cesaro vs aj styles program would be awesome

True, the outcome is certain. 

But holy $&!#. AJ just won, lol. Like that was probably the least likely option here. I don't even know how a program with him and Roman would even work. But AJ Styles actually has a match for the title. So good for him, even if he will lose. This was in a vacuum a very good type of unpredictable.

If this is a kayfabe RAW under Shane's management, then give me more Shane. It probably was literally a one off thing to placate the crowd, but the matches put out there and all were fun. There was only one moment where they even gave the crowd a chance to $&!# what was happening in the ring, and even that led to an Enzo and Cass debut.

Is Mchamon just trolling the fans.

Today I will give the show to Shane, and hey they put on a half-decent show. Title matches, debuts etc.

(although he is the one really running the show!, so he knows how to put a decent show on yet refuses too? lol ) 

Thing about wreslting is, UFC has came out of no where, and never build that same suspense UFC can build. That's the thing, MMA is the biggest threat to the WWE, even though there two different products. Even with all those fans, wrestling just seemed bland today. It was a decent show, but me personally couldn't get into most of the show. 

Maybe its just too obvious now, for me I have been watching it for a long time and I think the unpredictable factor is out of the bag with wrestling. And again lots of the talents are getting wasted, and I know other KO I can't get behind any of the new guys.