The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Congratulations Obama

Harbinger

Let me know when Obama's administration stops pinning its faults on Bush, but on the current POTUS. If at the end of these 4 years where Obama doesn't have to fight for another election and can do anything he wants, unemployment is still at 7.9% and the US debt is still at 14T and increasing, then it's time to start pointing fingers at himself.

Congratulations to Mr. Obama for proving that style triumphs over substance. Here we have someone who never ran as much as a peanut stand running the world's biggest economy. The person who increased the US national debt by more than 6 trillion dollars.

The stock markets show what investors think of Obama's victory - a 300 point drop - the biggest drop this year.

60% of voters under 30 voted for Obama. Great, guess who would be stuck with the debt bill decades later. Them.

As for people in other countries celebrating Obama's victory. Will they still be still celebrating when the Obama orders an attack on Iran?

Congratulations to Mr. Obama for proving that style triumphs over substance. Here we have someone who never ran as much as a peanut stand running the world's biggest economy. The person who increased the US national debt by more than 6 trillion dollars.

The stock markets show what investors think of Obama's victory - a 300 point drop - the biggest drop this year.

60% of voters under 30 voted for Obama. Great, guess who would be stuck with the debt bill decades later. Them.

As for people in other countries celebrating Obama's victory. Will they still be still celebrating when the Obama orders an attack on Iran?

Not sure if this has been posted but the ever so classy Paulina Gretzky tweeted this picture w/ the caption "Ya I Went There". I guess she realized that it would cause trouble because she ended up deleting it.

It's not a censored photo so I'll put it in spoilers

paulina-gretzky-e1352322877772.jpg

I feel like she's become Canada's version of a Kardashian... except not as famous despite who her dad is.

Archived