The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rogers Arena Tour

SkeeterHansen

I went two years ago (24 yrs old) and I enjoyed it. Being from Saskatchewan it was real cool to see the Canucks Arena. We went while there was a practice going on an got a good pic with Ehroff who was injured at the time. Wish we could of seen the dressing rooms, but for $24 for the wife and I it was good. It was right before playoffs too so lots of excitement, now with no hockey meh. I;d still recommend checking it out though.

I went two years ago (24 yrs old) and I enjoyed it. Being from Saskatchewan it was real cool to see the Canucks Arena. We went while there was a practice going on an got a good pic with Ehroff who was injured at the time. Wish we could of seen the dressing rooms, but for $24 for the wife and I it was good. It was right before playoffs too so lots of excitement, now with no hockey meh. I;d still recommend checking it out though.

I worked there for most of the past summer, Pretty much know the inside of rogers arena like the back of my hand...met tons of players, got lots of pics and gota tour of the Nucks dressing room...if it's only 12 beans then go for it..lots of cool things to check out.

I did the tour in February 2011 & I found it to be great! Being a born & bred Australian only watching games online, it was awesome to finally see the stadium for real. I'm not sure whether I was just super lucky, but we went into the locker rooms, walked through to the bench & sat on the bench next to the ice. Also saw some of the corporate suites, the broadcasters studio in the rafters & walked the inner concourse from where the players arrive & get to the locker rooms. The tour also took in the podium where coach V does his press conferences & the players gym. There's also an added bonus of a discount voucher for the Canucks store (20%?) which I used to buy a Luongo jersey (among other things). Far and away the best $12 I spent on a month long tour of Canada & the US. Happy to answer any other questions if you have any...

Archived