The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Grand Theft Auto V

JaGuaR

Working for PS3. So far so good.

edit: And booted after 30 or so minutes. So far it is as expected. Some Joe's tried to chase me down in a street race and haul me out of the car. Nothing a high speed U turn can't solve when combined with a handgun. Pretty sweet.

To be determined if anything saved or not.

I'm not really seeing the point of online. After I finished the race last night and did the shopping mission, all I could do was drive around until someone asked me on a mission to hold up a convenience store. When I got there I had to wait about 5 minutes for him to get to the location.

I prefer the games where you can choose what type of multiplayer game you want to play then wait in a lobby until there's enough players.

I'm not really seeing the point of online. After I finished the race last night and did the shopping mission, all I could do was drive around until someone asked me on a mission to hold up a convenience store. When I got there I had to wait about 5 minutes for him to get to the location.

I prefer the games where you can choose what type of multiplayer game you want to play then wait in a lobby until there's enough players.

You can still do that, except you can only invite people in you current session or from your friends list or crew list. But considering all that, you should get a good game going once you invite everyone from those lists.

Plus after you complete a "job" (any activity such as racing, deathmatch or survival etc) you vote for what you would like to do next, with lots of "jobs" to choose from.

Archived