The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

So did AV really.....

CaNuCk_in_NzL

...answer the question, "How do you pick who's going to start next?" By pulling a coin out of his pocket, (btw did that seem a little rehersed to anyone else?) flipping it and saying, "It's Luongo."

It made me visualize him in the locker room pulling straws and the short one gets to play with Raymond or something. Seriously I have kept quiet but is he actually tryingto get fired? How does that look to the owners? Was he just trying to be funny, trying to brush off all the criticism or just sick of the same question every interview.

Just looking for thoughts. Anyone else think that if that's all it takes to coach an NHL team I could do it?

...answer the question, "How do you pick who's going to start next?" By pulling a coin out of his pocket, (btw did that seem a little rehersed to anyone else?) flipping it and saying, "It's Luongo."

It made me visualize him in the locker room pulling straws and the short one gets to play with Raymond or something. Seriously I have kept quiet but is he actually tryingto get fired? How does that look to the owners? Was he just trying to be funny, trying to brush off all the criticism or just sick of the same question every interview.

Just looking for thoughts. Anyone else think that if that's all it takes to coach an NHL team I could do it?

Archived