The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Marian Hossa makes miracle recovery, practicing with Blackhawks.

Aaaaannnndddd that is the incomprehensibly ridiculous and hilarious and sad and cringe inducing ramblings of the typical delusional Canucks homer that I was waiting for. I've heard it countless times, yet it never ceases to amaze me.

No one has labeled Hossa a diver other than that sorry group of individuals whom no one takes seriously in the slightest.

It's all right there in the video, Hansen leans and reaches over Hossa's shoulder and forces his elbow into his head, there is absolutely no way you can watch the video and see anything else, yet you still somehow find ways to deny the purest and most undeniable form of proof.

What the hell is the problem up there in Vancouver... no other fanbases have such a large percentage of incomprehensibly delusional homers who genuinely believe their team can do no wrong and that any call by a referee or decision by the league that does not favor their team means there is a conspiracy. Not to even mention the riots. Is it something in the water? or perhaps the depressing grey skies and rain all winter long? did a nuclear power plant blow up in the vicinity some time in the past 30-40 years?

God help you all.

I've seen Calgary's forums, and Boston's, and Montreal's, and Philly's, and Detroit's. Nothing so much as slightly compares to CDC. I'm not mad, just genuinely baffled. There are reasons why YOU GUYS are the most hated fans in the league and not those of any other team. And before you go there, it's not the President's trophies. Trust me.

I've seen Calgary's forums, and Boston's, and Montreal's, and Philly's, and Detroit's. Nothing so much as slightly compares to CDC. I'm not mad, just genuinely baffled. There are reasons why YOU GUYS are the most hated fans in the league and not those of any other team. And before you go there, it's not the President's trophies. Trust me.

Aaaaannnndddd that is the incomprehensibly ridiculous and hilarious and sad and cringe inducing ramblings of the typical delusional Canucks homer that I was waiting for. I've heard it countless times, yet it never ceases to amaze me.

No one has labeled Hossa a diver other than that sorry group of individuals whom no one takes seriously in the slightest.

It's all right there in the video, Hansen leans and reaches over Hossa's shoulder and forces his elbow into his head, there is absolutely no way you can watch the video and see anything else, yet you still somehow find ways to deny the purest and most undeniable form of proof.

What the hell is the problem up there in Vancouver... no other fanbases have such a large percentage of incomprehensibly delusional homers who genuinely believe their team can do no wrong and that any call by a referee or decision by the league that does not favor their team means there is a conspiracy. Not to even mention the riots. Is it something in the water? or perhaps the depressing grey skies and rain all winter long? did a nuclear power plant blow up in the vicinity some time in the past 30-40 years?

God help you all.

Morons believe Hansen's cheapshot was a "hockey play". Morons also start riots.The point is that your fanbase is full of morons.

And yeah, Hansen also delivered a cheapshot slash to Bolland and took him out of the game just earlier this month.

At least you got the part about you being delusional right.

Did I mention you are all morons?

Morons believe Hansen's cheapshot was a "hockey play". Morons also start riots.The point is that your fanbase is full of morons.

And yeah, Hansen also delivered a cheapshot slash to Bolland and took him out of the game just earlier this month.

You sure are a simple one! read the first line of the post again.

The Canucks a team with class?

The Hawks "one of the cheapest dirtiest teams in the NHL"?

Spoken like a true delusional moron. ;)

Here's your video

bolland-injury.gif

EDIT: just realized you wanted a video of some guy named "Bollard". Well I can't find that one. Guess you got me there. Way to go big guy!

Archived