The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coaching decisions

miles.p

In vancouver, vigneault has averaged around a .640 win %. I think that's about .100 more than what Lindy ruff's % is.

edit not 100% sure on stats, but yeah.

Every coach makes weird decisions.

Also realize,

06-07 we lose to the eventual stanley cup champs.

08-09 we lose to the hawks in the first round.(ok)

09-10 we lose to the eventual stanley cup champs.

10-11 we lose to the stanley cup champs.

11-12 we lose to the eventual stanley cup champs.

please.

In vancouver, vigneault has averaged around a .640 win %. I think that's about .100 more than what Lindy ruff's % is.

Also realize,

please.

93 user(s) are reading this topic

13 members, 78 guests, 2 anonymous users

seems like people care about my opinion. You don't, so don't get on my thread please.

If people come back with facts, i will gladly respond to them in a respectful manner. But you come in here and troll on my thread, don't expect me to play nice. Friend.

Also realize,

please.

Mg isn't helping....he is over pricing luongo, he has 4 left side defensemen making +4m, a glaring hole at 3rd line center and we are still lacking toughness in the top 9 forwards!!!!

The last one bugs me the most because we have had this problem for the last few years and he still hasn't solved it!!!!

Mg isn't helping....he is over pricing luongo, he has 4 left side defensemen making +4m, a glaring hole at 3rd line center and we are still lacking toughness in the top 9 forwards!!!!

The last one bugs me the most because we have had this problem for the last few years and he still hasn't solved it!!!!

@/user/87702-kack-zassian/">Kack Zassian

so what do you suppose the problem is then? Continue to sit back and hope that they will get it and turn it around and become a juggernaut.

I wish the Cancuks do that. But they're always playing uninspired hockey. They lose to bottom dwellers, they lose to teams that hav e a winning record, and they feast on the weak NW division. Sure they get in the playoffs with that, but this team is never battle tested when it comes to the real dance, and they have no idea on what to do.

There's a difference between a good team and a stanley cup champion. They're stuck in the good team mode.

1) Would you rather he under price Luongo? Or are you just wanting a trade for the sake of having a trade?

2) We also have one of the better defensive groups in the league regardless if 2/3 prefer the left side

(yes I know it didn't look like it the last bit)

3) Jordan Schroeder has looked fine. Or would you rather someone thats 6'5 but has terrible possession metrics?

4) Can you think of quality tough top-9 players who would be available for cheap and an improvement over Raymond/Schroeder (who im assuming are the players you would want to swap out).

So tired of looking for the scapegoat after every loss. How about the reason for the loss simply come down to 5 games in 7 nights and being matched up to a good team that's playing well at the moment? Oh ... sorry ... this is CDC, nothing could be that simple.

Archived