The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks trying yoga

forklift_ole

Couple harmless comments and people gotta be some human rights hero. Settle down, heroes.. Judging people over the 30 seconds of their life they took to make a silly Internet post isn't getting any us closer to world peace. Especially when you have no idea who your judging or what good they have done in the world. Some of us could have you beat by a mile. Give it a rest, you perfect little angels...

That's pretty gay.. They should go to a boxing gym and smack each other around a bit. Wake em up and bring em together, I think it could work lol

Yoga? What's next, group tap dancing class? We need to spark the fierce competitor in them not the zen-topia freebird wussies! If this was av's idea I'll join the firing bandwagon.

Those are some interesting pictures of our prospects doing Yoga. I love the look on Hodgson's face. He looks kind of confused.

I feel like a bad fan though because I did not recognize most of those guys though some of them look familiar........

Couple harmless comments and people gotta be some human rights hero. Settle down, heroes.. Judging people over the 30 seconds of their life they took to make a silly Internet post isn't getting any us closer to world peace. Especially when you have no idea who your judging or what good they have done in the world. Some of us could have you beat by a mile. Give it a rest, you perfect little angels...

Those are some interesting pictures of our prospects doing Yoga. I love the look on Hodgson's face. He looks kind of confused.

I feel like a bad fan though because I did not recognize most of those guys though some of them look familiar........

I suppose people wouldn't be so sensitive over this topic if the world we lived in was more accepting, it may seem like harmless comments made just for laughs and without malice intent to some but for others who are gay or lesbians or bisexual and are having to deal with this type of behavior in all facets of their life it can be quite frustrating. So I doubt people are really judging people because they are trying to be 'human right heroes' but mainly because some of us are sick and tired of this even having to be an issue.

Sorry, boys.

I just don't think this is the place for homophobic remarks and I don't find them funny. Linking yoga with being gay or lesbian, to me, is homophobic and ignorant, IMO.

Sorry if you disagree.

PS - I'm a Honey Nut Cheerios guy, Joe_Shmo... Good for the cholesterol.

I've practiced Bikram yoga and have finished a few half marathons. I'd easily say a 60min Bikram class is more grueling than any multi-hour half-marathon I've done. The combination of heat, and physical complexity can beat the pants off of you.

That just shows your total ignorance on the subject. Have you ever tried a full-on high-movement Hot yoga routine? (There are all kinds of approaches to yoga.) You'd be sucking air, sweating like Mike Tyson at a spelling bee contest, and begging for mercy.

Ignorant, bigoted, close-minded people. Even if you are "joking", just posting this proves your mindset.

I have been teaching PE for 15 years. Yoga is one of the most challenging things I have ever done. It's great for core strength, flexibility and stress reduction.

Try it before you knock it, Cheech and Chong.

Alright everyone! Stop hijacking my thread!

Those of you using terms like "gay" to describe something negatively are being bigoted, the one guy who used "fagg"; adding an extra g does not make that term any less offensive. I trust that you were all joking, but I'm sure there are a lot of homosexual Canucks' fans and board readers that aren't too happy that you find their orientation funny.

Now, to get this thing back on topic: Cody looks like he's pretty desperate to get out of their in that picture.... early warning sign of things to come?

Archived