The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Max Talbot the perfect Canuck

This guy brings it all, heart, grit, and chips in points. He has shown time and time again he is a playoff performer. Besides Giroux, I thought he was one of the Flyers best players during the playoffs last year. He won the cup with the Pens in 2009 and had the only 2 goals in game 7. This guy is the perfect fit for our team. If he is available Gillis has to do all he can to get it done. I think a 2 round pick and prospect could get him out of Philly.

Your question to me? Why would I care what others want to talk about?

If people want to speculate about players from other team we have a whole section for it and, in addition, I would give the execution of the topic in the OP a 2/10.

Always liked him. He brings a lot of jam.

Plus he's french. AV would love him. He'd get time on the PP, PK, take offensive AND defensive zone faceoffs, take all the shots in the shootout, would play RW, LW and center, play goal, clean the ice in the intermission, and wipe the glass.

....while Ballard sits there thinking if only his daddy were from Quebec....

I don't care about the topic.

Place it in the correct forum so that Canucks Talk doesn't get filled with yours,and everyone else's poorly written ramblings, who think they have a smart idea and want to tell everyone. That is what the Proposals sections is for.

You're new here. I was trying to offer you some advice on how the Board works so that Canucks Talk doesn't get all messy. You see, every year, around this time leading up to the deadline, we get new posters who come in here and essentially spam our board with nonsensical trade proposals making CDC effectively unreadable.

Take the hint and do it better next time.

He isn't bad.... I think there could be a deal to be had with him involved if the Flyers remain out of the playoff picture in the next week.

Talbot for VAN 3rd + Boarderline NHLer/Mediocre prospect is as far as I would go. That is a similar deal that we made for Lapierre and Higgins.

Archived