The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Red Wings 1-2 Canucks

JE14

To be clear, I was only quoting your post in the context of your comments about the Canucks not playing well down the stretch last season. I thought it was fairly obvious that I had "changed gears" and spoken in more general terms in referring to the "whining".

I agree that many people make valid points and engage in actual debate, even when criticizing the Canucks' performance. I have actually done so myself. (although I think a lot of people would have trouble believing that ;)) As I said, it's the over-the-top whining that draws my ire, especially when referring to things that can't be changed (Player personnel, etc.)

I think the only area where we truly disagree here is the prevalence of these types of posts/posters. Maybe I am more attuned to it, (since I am usually one of those who preaches patience) but I see an awful lot of it.

Patience would not be considered one of my virtues, unfortunately.

Also, as someone who has spent his career (going back to the mid 70's) assessing down-side risk, I tend to look at things thourgh a negatively ciritical eye. I wish it weren't so but it is. It would be more enjoyable to watch the games through Deb's eyes but I always find myself analyzing the performance for weaknesses that could to failure later.

Of course, none of is really knows what the future will hold or how the team will respond. Hopefully the optimists are right. Ther is no joy in being a pessimist and being right, I can assure you.

92b9178c92bfa99ef9a308de9bb7880a_normal.jpeg

sorry about your penis.......

Patience would not be considered one of my virtues, unfortunately.

Also, as someone who has spent his career (going back to the mid 70's) assessing down-side risk, I tend to look at things through a negatively ciritical eye. I wish it weren't so but it is. It would be more enjoyable to watch the games through Deb's eyes but I always find myself analyzing the performance for weaknesses that could lead to failure later.

Of course, none of us really knows what the future will hold or how the team will respond. Hopefully the optimists are right. Ther is no joy in being a pessimist and being right, I can assure you.

45]

92b9178c92bfa99ef9a308de9bb7880a_normal.jpeg

sorry about your penis.......

Archived