The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Pretty happy to bring in the free agents I have, including uncreated prospects which have signed. Pending any other signings, the Flames and Heat roster are complete. PA Parenteau, Mark Streit, Dennis Wideman and Raffi Torres are all available for the right price.

Calgary Flames

Mikael Backlund - Artem Anisimov - Sven Baertschi

Joe Colborne - Marcus Kruger - PA Parenteau

Curtis Glencross - Samuel Pahlsson - Troy Brouwer

Raffi Torres - Adam Burish - Blake Comeau

-Mitch Wahl

Mark Streit - Mark Fistric

Tim Erixon - Dennis Wideman

Chris Campoli - Mark Fayne

-Jerome-Gauthier Leduc

Miikka Kiprusoff

Ben Scrivens

Abbotsford Heat

John Gaudreau - Mark Jankowski - Anton Zlobin

Marcus Granlund - Max Reinhart - Jordan Maletta

Michael Ferland - Jared McCann - Ryan Howse

Logan MacMillan - Bill Arnold - Bobby Butler

-Casey Pierro Zabotel

Morgan Rielly - TJ Brodie

Tyler Wotherspoon - Brenden Kichton

Brett Kulak - Pat Sieloff

-Brian Dumoulin

Leland Irving

Laurent Brossoit

Curious question, did nobody else offer on Seidenberg ? I'm so confused why he signed with a team in the condition it is currently in. 2 top 2 Defenseman which makes him #3, 75M in salary prior to his contract, has 7 NHL d already signed prior to Seidenberg.

For the record I didn't make a offer on Seidenberg, I'm just very confused how Nashville got him ? Gotta assume nobody else offered for him.

Curious question, did nobody else offer on Seidenberg ? I'm so confused why he signed with a team in the condition it is currently in. 2 top 2 Defenseman which makes him #3, 75M in salary prior to his contract, has 7 NHL d already signed prior to Seidenberg.

For the record I didn't make a offer on Seidenberg, I'm just very confused how Nashville got him ? Gotta assume nobody else offered for him.

Yeah I did, I offered top 2 money.

That's the one thing about STHS, is its kind of hard for rebuilding teams to get help through FA because most of the time the rich get richer. Although I did get Klesla, and Jokinen so I'm not going to rant to much

This is what happens when people just like to comment by looking as an outsider. Dennis wanted to play with two of the best defensemen in hockey and we wanted him.

You manage your team I will mine.

This is what happens when people just like to comment by looking as an outsider. Dennis wanted to play with two of the best defensemen in hockey and we wanted him.

You manage your team I will mine.

Yes master I will listen to you at once master.. Phh.. Yeah right. I will ask any freaking question I wish..

I found the signing odd..

Right now I have it set at

35 Shots - 1 condition

40 Shots - 2 condition

45 Shots - 3 condition removed

Every day advanced in the simulator they gain back 1 condition

We should go with something like:

25 shots - 1 CON

30 shots - 2 CON

35 shots - 3 CON

40+ shots 5 CON

then 1 CON per day that way someone can't run a goalie for an entire season.

Yes master I will listen to you at once master.. Phh.. Yeah right. I will ask any freaking question I wish..

I found the signing odd..

Blah blah blah. I defended my point of view deal with it champ.

Clearly you didn't want Seidenberg so why do you care.

Blah blah blah. I defended my point of view deal with it champ.

Clearly you didn't want Seidenberg so why do you care.

1. I'm not going at you, so your offense to it is weird.

2. I care because it's a terrible signing and makes no sense.

3. We are here to chat about the league, so I choose to chat about the league when I'm chatting in the league thread.

1. I'm not going at you, so your offense to it is weird.

2. I care because it's a terrible signing and makes no sense.

3. We are here to chat about the league, so I choose to chat about the league when I'm chatting in the league thread.

Not offended just telling you why Seids signed with me, what do you not get about it? I would be honored to answer you

No goalie should play more than 70 games IMO.

I second that - 70 is just right. Don't want to take anything away from teams who have star goalies, but I think we have to make it somewhat realistic and 70 is a solid max

That's BS. Just look at Mikka Kiprusoff's career, and Luongo's and Brodeur's.

Brodeur has played over 70 games in a season 12 times. In 95-96, 07-08, 09-10 he played 77 games. In 05-06 he played 78.

Lehtonen was also re-rated to 91 EN from 96.

Archived