2ahtt3s.png

Josh Bailey - 1 year @ $1,750,000

medium.png

Jhonas Enroth - 2 years @ $2,300,000 per year

Myles Bell - 2 years @ $850,000 per year

Daniel Catenacci - 2 years @ $900,000 per year

medium.png

Kevin Connauton - 1 year @ $1,000,000

David Krejci - 5 years @ $5,550,000 per year, including a full NMC in the first 3 years

medium.png

Shane Doan - 2 years @ $3,750,000 per year including a full NMC

medium.png

Beau Bennett - 2 years @ $1,300,000 per year

Taylor Doherty - 1 year @ $1,300,000

Kyle Quincey - 3 years @ $4,500,000 per year including a full NMC

(this deal cost San Jose a lot more than it would have, San Jose met Kyle's terms to stay)

medium.png

Xavier Ouellette - 2 years @ $1,100,000 per year

Oscar Klefbom - 2 years @ $1,500,000 per year

medium.png

Drew Miller - 2 years @ $1,200,000 per year

There are still a number of teams that I haven't heard from regarding re-signing players

Could be, I'm just amazed he had a post that wasn't an essay

Sorry I can't use literature, i'll tri stpping nd usng shortr centenses :lol:

And this is a fully planned out rebuild, ...bet you guys I have a top team in a few seasons...not sure why some of you guys are against the rebuild but whatever floats your boat. I'd rather rebuild completely with an average team and have better chances of winning in the future than be stuck and try contending. Only 1 team wins out of the 30, so if you're not winning, you're losing, and I'd rather lose knowing and set myself up for the future :)

And this is a fully planned out rebuild, ...bet you guys I have a top team in a few seasons...not sure why some of you guys are against the rebuild but whatever floats your boat. I'd rather rebuild completely with an average team and have better chances of winning in the future than be stuck and try contending. Only 1 team wins out of the 30, so if you're not winning, you're losing, and I'd rather lose knowing and set myself up for the future :)

Rebuilding is fine, sign and trading is not fine. There's a difference. Maybe you should read some of the "literature" in this thread, and figure that one out for yourself.

Rebuilding is fine, sign and trading is not fine. There's a difference. Maybe you should read some of the "literature" in this thread, and figure that one out for yourself.

Never knew honestly, my bad. Thought I could cause it happens in the NHL but clearly it isn't allowed here so I won't be doing that again.

Don't forget to re-state your thesis

Archived