The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

You know what the best part of winning against Nashville is?

otts losing.

Just kidding otts, but I still won :D

lol its okay my fault for trying to add a top-6 winger... should've known this would've happened :P

Looks like Tim Connolly got picked up by the Flyers. Ian White still in the waiver process.

If anyone is wondering why I waived 2 obvious NHL calibre players, it's because they are pending UFA's I can't sign. With my team no where close to a playoff spot, I'd rather call up some prospects and see how they perform on the big club.

I tried to trade both at the deadline.

Inane, get your AHL lines together. 3rd straight game against your team, with no fixes to the problem

Lots of real players scored too lol. like I said I'm in Europe and can't do my lines, I'm back tomorrow and I'll fix it then.

Also another win for Boston. 9 and 1 in the last ten...

Dead last in your conference and 2nd worst in the league. Not bad at all..

...a rebuild usually means you tank and get your youngsters to get NHL experience and improve from within and the draft; I think I've done a pretty good job alongside Nail doing that and our youngsters have been producing. Don't know what your meaning of rebuild is but I'm pretty content with mines..

...a rebuild usually means you tank and get your youngsters to get NHL experience and improve from within and the draft; I think I've done a pretty good job alongside Nail doing that and our youngsters have been producing. Don't know what your meaning of rebuild is but I'm pretty content with mines..

I think he is talking about Worcester.

Archived