The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

The Panthers don't play tonight in any of the 3 sims, but you can bet they will be watching the OOT tonight. Key matchups that could make or break the Panthers season(Bolded teams hopefully win)

Buffalo vs Montreal

Tampa Bay vs Winnipeg

Chicago vs Carolina

Washington vs Dallas

Los Angeles vs Boston

New York Vs New Jersey

Boston vs Buffalo

Winnipeg vs Toronto

So basically Buffalo, dont let me down

I wouldn't put too much hope in Dallas.

The Panthers don't play tonight in any of the 3 sims, but you can bet they will be watching the OOT tonight. Key matchups that could make or break the Panthers season(Bolded teams hopefully win)

Buffalo vs Montreal

Tampa Bay vs Winnipeg

Chicago vs Carolina

Washington vs Dallas

Los Angeles vs Boston

New York Vs New Jersey

Boston vs Buffalo

Winnipeg vs Toronto

So basically Buffalo, dont let me down

12 wins in a row here we come!

Tampa sits 12 points out of a playoff spot and at this point in the season it looks like it will be to much of a hill to climb to make than final playoff spot, hopefully we can play spoiler to a few teams who are fighting for a spot

Norfolk's disappointing season came to an end last night we had high hopes this season bringing in a few key prospects

Hopefully next season they can pull it together and fight for the Calder Cup

All you guys aiming for the post-season, how's the playoff battle turning out to be? I just quickly checked the standings, seems like it's pretty tight and competitive considering you have high profile teams like Florida, LA, Winnipeg, Nashville, NYR fighting for playoff spots this late in the season with all the talent they have, including the other multiple teams in the mix.

Also just wanted to note that the surprise team thus far has got to be Calgary for me. They are 2nd in the west and with a quiet team, they've been climbing up the standings despite making some major trades which some people questioned at the time...guess the critics have turned into crickets : p

Just the STHS simulator being weird.

That's why when I trade for players I never check how many points they got/have because honestly, it means nothing when going to a new team. An 80 point player could easily become a 20 point player, which is a major downside with the simulator.

Edit: Matthew Lombardi is a perfect example of this

So apparently Brandon Reid was called up and named captain of the Devils :lol: But apparently I can't send him down without sending him through waivers, but I'm pretty sure he has a 2 way contract though.

2 way contracts have absolutely nothing to do with waivers.

If he was called up by the simulator and not you, then you can easily ask to have him put back in the AHL

Crappp.. I play the Penguins tonight and Crawford is exhausted.. Vokoun getting the start, oh well.. Dan Ellis has only started 3 games thus far so maybe Pitt will play him in order to get his 10 games in.

AHL playoffs it's Me vs Mash in round one. Collberg has been called up to the NHL and he was the best player. Not sure my team can overcome that. Time will tell..

2 way contracts have absolutely nothing to do with waivers.

If he was called up by the simulator and not you, then you can easily ask to have him put back in the AHL

I called nobody up. But I guess I'm gonna have to play Reid for the rest of the Devils regular season since I'm pretty much out of the playoffs, meaning Reid has to miss round 1 on the AHL playoffs :\

I called nobody up. But I guess I'm gonna have to play Reid for the rest of the Devils regular season since I'm pretty much out of the playoffs, meaning Reid has to miss round 1 on the AHL playoffs :\

I'm pretty sure playoffs happen at the same time, so AHL has an extended break right now

LA & Boston meet for the first and only time this season.

Patrice Cormier will be making his Kings debut, while Kyle Clifford will sit this one out.

I hope you are making the right decision here, cuz I need the Kings to be at there best.

Archived