The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Confirmed] Canucks/Sharks to be shown on TSN!

Yup, happy with this too. Only drawback is probably Ferraro. Think I heard him warn us about the Garrison signing, maybe 10x...

"With Flor, Garrison scored all his goals at the start, then REALLY tapered off...", felt like he was wishing the guy would be a dud. Sorry Ferraro, the guy's a gem.

Yup, happy with this too. Only drawback is probably Ferraro. Think I heard him warn us about the Garrison signing, maybe 10x...

"With Flor, Garrison scored all his goals at the start, then REALLY tapered off...", felt like he was wishing the guy would be a dud. Sorry Ferraro, the guy's a gem.

interesting , the Canucks are the only one of the Canadian teams NOT on CBC although I prefer the commentators we will be getting this smells of more bias against the West of course we should expect that since Toronto is actually in the Play-offs after years of missing them .Saw that Elliott Friedman said something like " I think our guys here worry about how we are perceived out West in Vancouver " lol

I don't recall a Canadian team bumped in favor of two American teams Kings / Blues which CBC is showing instead of the Canucks.

We should all be angry because of the indifference shown by our publicly funded tv network.

Hers the HNIC if you feel this is wrong let them know. hnic@cbc.ca

You will notice HNIC ,CBC is showing Hawks / wilds series.

Tue Apr 30, 2013

Minnesota

Chicago

8:00 PM ET CBC,NBCSN,FS-N,CSN-CH Los Angeles

St. Louis

8:00 PM ET CBC,CNBC Detroit

Anaheim

10:30 PM ET TSN,NBCSN,FS-D Toronto

Boston

7:00 PM ET CBC,RDS,CNBC NY Islanders

Pittsburgh

7:30 PM ET TSN,NBCSN,ROOT San Jose

Vancouver

10:30 PM ET TSN,NBCSN Ottawa

Montréal

7:00 PM ET CBC,RDS,CNBC NY Rangers

Washington

7:30 PM ET TSN,NBCSN,CSN-DC Los Angeles

St. Louis

9:30 PM ET CBC,CNBC Detroit

Anaheim

10:00 PM ET TSN,NBCSN,FS-D NY Islanders

Pittsburgh

7:00 PM ET TSN,NBCSN,ROOT Ottawa

Montréal

7:00 PM ET CBC,RDS,CNBC TICKETS›BUY/SELL›

Fri May 3, 2013

Minnesota

Chicago

9:30 PM ET CBC,NBCSN,FS-N,CSN-CH San Jose

Vancouver

10:00 PM ET TSN,CNBC NY Rangers

Washington

12:30 PM ET NBC,TSN Toronto

Boston

7:00 PM ET CBC,RDS,CNBC TICKETS›BUY/SELL›

Sat May 4, 2013

Anaheim

Detroit

7:30 PM ET TSN,NBCSN,FS-D TICKETS›BUY/SELL›

Sat May 4, 2013

St. Louis

Los Angeles

10:00 PM ET CBC,NBCSN TICKETS›BUY/SELL›

Sun May 5, 2013

Pittsburgh

NY Islanders

12:00 PM ET NBC,TSN TICKETS›BUY/SELL›

Sun May 5, 2013

Chicago

Minnesota

3:00 PM ET CBC,NBC

stoked hate cbc now but everytime i hear cuthbert or armitage ( where is he?) i think of 94 playoffs and the way we played! We seemed like a different team right out of the gates and babych called it durin a pregame interview.

Tsn + Cuthbert gives BC a hidden confidence

that will translate into victory... I will know during thefirst 5 minutes how we will do this playoffs. In 2011 it was there as we came out storming because of revenge now they have to chanel that revenge fever to get back to the finals and take no prisoners along the way...

I call 4 to 1 series if we come out flying and will be cautious or skeptical if we dont. Confidence is key and even confidence in the fanbase can be felt on ice through the arena.. Whoever is going to the game cheer louder than ever before say we want the cup instead of niemi chants and try to egg on some big hits. Edler will try to step up and deliver.

Archived