The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ECQF: (4) Boston Bruins vs (5) Toronto Maple Leafs

JE14

123 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Au Contraire.I know that around 99% of all hockey fans across the media platforms were not only actively campaigning against the Canucks every round, no matter the opponent, but they gleefully shilled the Canucks-as-villains that their media concocted. The same stuff we're living with today as everyone's favorite whipping boy. This is generational stuff and Toronto created it.

ENEMIES FOREVER!!!

NEVER FORGET!!!

Au Contraire.I know that around 99% of all hockey fans across the media platforms were not only actively campaigning against the Canucks every round, no matter the opponent, but they gleefully shilled the Canucks-as-villains that their media concocted. The same stuff we're living with today as everyone's favorite whipping boy. This is generational stuff and Toronto created it.

ENEMIES FOREVER!!!

NEVER FORGET!!!

i'm talking about actual fans of the sport, not fans who live by what's on the media. of course people who live by what's on the media will hate the canucks, even if there was a report that dan hamuis saved a cat from a burning house-- we live in a society, especially with the internet, it's easy to say "the cat saved dan hamhuis" and just **** on this team because, hey, it's the internet. You can get away with running your mouth or slamming your doritos-stained fingers on the keyboard, but real hockey fans just don't care what's on the media

i don't want to sell myself too much. i wouldn't call myself a "real" fan of the sport, but i really don't care what i read on the media. i won't hate on a team just for the media or the fans. i was cheering for the leafs because they were the underdogs, a young team who displayed a good work ethic against the "big bad bruins" but people here would rather say, **** the leafs i never cheered for them because the MEDIA hurt my feelings

First off, you're making these stats up.

Second, that would not even be a reason to hate the leafs more than the bruins. Bruins fans are way worse. Remember game 6?

Not to mention that the bruins organization is littered with trash while the leafs is a more skill based non-goon team.

Never cheer for the evil of the league. Leafs are better to cheer for in every way.

Archived