The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ECQF: (4) Boston Bruins vs (5) Toronto Maple Leafs

JE14

123 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

God this one is sweet! I literally feel like I'm walking around on cloud 9 right now. I'm so pumped about this that I'm pretty sure I won't sleep tonight. I figured it was a lost cause when the refs were trying to hand it to Toronto in the first so I bailed and watched the Rangers take out the Caps instead. But then I heard about the epic collapse! So needless to say I turned it over right away and caught that priceless overtime. Thank you Jesus!!

Damn this feels good!!

Damn right they're not. And never forget the hatchet job the Toronto media did on us during our cup run, casting us as the villains in our own country. And the Toronto public bought it too! You should have heard them on the phone in shows. It was anyone but Vancouver for Toronto hockey fans. They hate us. Never forget!!!

Damn right they're not. And never forget the hatchet job the Toronto media did on us during our cup run, casting us as the villains in our own country. And the Toronto public bought it too! You should have heard them on the phone in shows. It was anyone but Vancouver for Toronto hockey fans. They hate us. Never forget!!!

that's not true at all. the media? who cares about the media. why would that be the number one reason not to cheer for your canadian brethren? the toronto maple leafs team, i'm talking about the actual team, has any say in what the media and fans have to say?

the media knows the heat between vancouver and toronto, but i really don't get it, but they just cook things up to please to casual leafs fans. real leafs fans will cheer for good hockey, regardless who's playing, and the canucks were a damn good hockey team in 2011. i have family in ontario who were born and raised leafs fans, but cheered the canucks to the bitter end and when they lost, not once did they say, **** vancouver, buncha chockers. the fans who call in to the radio stations are just the "fans" we have here. only cheer the home team and turn their heads that there is hockey outside of that general area

Archived