The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] San Jose Sharks 3 @ Vancouver Canucks 1

The Magician

i watch the game from the San Jose's feed, i currently live in states and the live feed is a bit lag so the only way for me to watch it is through the U.S channel and trust me their commentators make me wanna punch my tv with my fists.

when the game first started, i thought they were having a ok game and then things start to get a bit hectic. THERE WAS ABSOLTY NO CHEMISTRY.

and if we look back at the goal that we score against sharks, we literally have to push down the goalie and to get some dirty goal. same can be argue with boyle's goal but the other concern that i have is that there were several occasions that i found myself yelling " shoot the puck" i feel like the canucks always have the tendency to wait until everyone is on the position so they will carry out the play. whenever they are adjusting, they usually just miss a great chance. i guess part of this is what the regualr season is about. they are so get used to the systematic playing style and to win a series and be able to do some great damages to the opponent, as a team they need to learn how to be flexible and with the current coaching staffs that we have. i kind doubt it that somehow they could do it just like that

Archived